Dear all,
I sent my marriage certificate to the Italian Consulate in NY so the wedding could be registered in Italy. After several emails sent to the consulate asking for the status of the certificate, they finally told me that they sent the certificate to "Comune di Roma". I would like to get the marriage certificate from the comune that was registered so I can request my husband's naturalization.
How should I proceed?
Do you have the fax, address and email of the commune?
Do I need to send $ when sending the letter with the request?
Thank you so much for your help.
Comune di Roma address
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Comune di Roma address
Is Rome your ancestral comune?
Are you a dual citizen jus sanguinis? How long ago were you married? Did you submit a citizenship jus matrimonio case (with police/FBI background checks, etc) for your husband? If this is the case, then the consulate forwards your application to Rome where it can take up to two years (and usually does) to be approved.
Comune di Roma's Stato Civile office is located at the address on this page http://www.comune.roma.it/was/wps/porta ... VIII_(18)/
Are you a dual citizen jus sanguinis? How long ago were you married? Did you submit a citizenship jus matrimonio case (with police/FBI background checks, etc) for your husband? If this is the case, then the consulate forwards your application to Rome where it can take up to two years (and usually does) to be approved.
Comune di Roma's Stato Civile office is located at the address on this page http://www.comune.roma.it/was/wps/porta ... VIII_(18)/
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Comune di Roma address
The address provided by Carmine is for Rome inhabitants living in the 18th Department (Municipio).
For people non residing in Rome the address is:
Comune di Roma
Servizi demografici
Via Luigi Petroselli, 50
00186 Roma
Italy
For people non residing in Rome the address is:
Comune di Roma
Servizi demografici
Via Luigi Petroselli, 50
00186 Roma
Italy
