SOFRATTA (near Vazzola) TV, parish records have been extracted, placed into pedigree and family group sheets. The records date back to the 1600's. Parish info can be found at www.tragol.it/TV/Mareno/MARENO.htm
There are 1000 families and 13,000 individual names. The research will be posted in the next few months on a web site for public use.
One very important census type of book that I will post shortly, is called "Stato della Population" It is a census ordered by Austrian rule, as I understand it.
I have dreamed for 20 years for this research. I have my direct lines and all of the side lines. Words cannot express the graditude and happiness that I feel now that this research is complete.
Current areas of research include (TV) (BL) (VR) & (BR) areas.
Keep you posted,
Trevisan2
SOFRATTA Parish. . Research!
- trevisan2
- Master

- Posts: 639
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
- Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
- Contact:
SOFRATTA Parish. . Research!
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Re: SOFRATTA Parish. . Research!
I just checked out the link, wonderful pictures......
I have a feeling once I get to Italy....I will not want to leave.
The architecture has such character...not like here in US...
where all the biuldings are modern.........and the premise seems
to be out with the old and in with the new.......
wldspirit
I have a feeling once I get to Italy....I will not want to leave.
The architecture has such character...not like here in US...
where all the biuldings are modern.........and the premise seems
to be out with the old and in with the new.......
wldspirit
- aperuzzetto
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 20 Sep 2005, 00:00
- Location: Milan - Italy
- Contact:
Re: SOFRATTA Parish. . Research!
I am just working on Soffratta information of my Family and I am ready to publish on our family web (www.peruzzetto.org) the results.wldspirit wrote:I just checked out the link, wonderful pictures......
I have a feeling once I get to Italy....I will not want to leave.
The architecture has such character...not like here in US...
where all the biuldings are modern.........and the premise seems
to be out with the old and in with the new.......
wldspirit
I am interested to get in touch with you and share informations.
I have two CD's with the pictures of Vazzola's pairish books since 1597 with 11000 records. I can share these info with others.
