translation please.....
wldspirit
.
Re: .
Wldspirit, This is the dialect of my family, I will try to translate it for you.woodhouse08031961 wrote:Preferisco scrivere in italiano perché in inglese....
Devo ammettere non capire....forse è stato un po' "rude" ogni tanto nelle sue risposte ma con me mai!
anzi è stato molto gentile e mi ha offerto il suo aiuto quando ho dichiarato che sono 4 mesi che sto' aspettando alcuni microfilm... che tra l'altro non sono ancora arrivati!
Percio' spero che tutto sia fatto perché Peter torni sul sito!
"I prefer to write in Italian because in English.........I admit I don't understand......maybe he has been a little rude every now and then in his responses but never with me!
Also he has been very kind and has offered to help me when I told him that it was 4 months and I was still waiting for some microfilm......which has still not arrived!
Therefore, I hope that this is all done because Peter will return to the site."
Re: .
Thank you for taking the time to translate,
I appreciate your efforts.
wldspirit
I appreciate your efforts.
wldspirit

