Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo

Post by suanj »

Hi lisa, is always the good search method ... so when knowing the birthyear of Michael i found easy... kisses, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
nuccia
Staff
Staff
Posts: 4606
Joined: 20 Nov 2005, 00:00
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Re: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo

Post by nuccia »

wldspirit wrote:Suanj.......you and Mfjp are always the best when it comes to these manifest......I do not have the patience!!!!

I miss Mfjp....... :(

much hugs,
DeLisa
We all miss her! But she has been so busy at work and loving it! :D :D

I'm sure she's still around in the background though!

Nuccia :D :D :D
brujaojos
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 1061
Joined: 19 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Philadelphia
Contact:

Re: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo

Post by brujaojos »

cathjon240 wrote:I am new to this as well. I am having trouble finding census information for 3 of my grandparents - Michael Stabile, his wife Antonia. So many of the same names of Michael Stabile, Antonia Stabile or Rocco on the immigration sign in sheets. I just dont know what to do next.

I was able to find my grandfather Joseph Bilardo WWI Military record and his town caropeppe, valguarnora, Sicily. Now what do I do with that informatiom, how do I find HIS father, and mother?

All 4 of my grandparents originated in Italy somewhere. Both my parents passed away in the last 5 years and I regret not writing this down then.

If your Michael Stabile died in 1970, I did find this information in the Ohio Death Index. you can always send away for his death certificate. Hopefully the death certificate would list the names of his parents.

Name: Michael A Stabile
Age at Death: 73
Date of Death: 4 Aug 1970
City of Death: Cleveland
County of Death: Cuyahoga
Volume: 20162
Certificate: 057906
Date of Birth: Est. 1897
Gender: Male
Marital Status: Widowed
Race: White
City of Residence: Cleveland
County of Residence: Cuyahoga
State of Residence: Ohio
Country of Residence: United States
Census Tract: 2501
Hospital of Death: Home
Certifier: Physician
Autopsy: No autopsy


The Family History Center does have microfilm for the town of Coreno Ausonio. Here is the link for the film numbers.

http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library ... =1&last=50


I hope this helps some.
Trish
Smile for me!:)
Trish
Professional & Certified Genealogist
Where the Acorn Fell Genealogy Services
Genealogy-Forum
User avatar
cathjon240
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 28 Apr 2006, 00:00

Re: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo

Post by cathjon240 »

Thanks! Yes that is him for sure. Also, yesterday I just found out he was born in Coreno.
User avatar
Adrian1972
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 10 Nov 2010, 22:20

Re: Stabile, Rocco, Bilardo and Columbo

Post by Adrian1972 »

Hello, my name is Adrian La Falce. My great grandmother's name was Antonia Stabile, Saint Arsene, province of Salerno. She was married to Antonio La Falce and her son was Arsenio the washboard. I wanted to know if there is a match between her and the person named in this thread. Thanks
Post Reply