Saccmeggiani

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
vickig
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 60
Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 18:33

Saccmeggiani

Post by vickig »

Hello,

I just received an estratto dai registri degil atti di nascita and mother's maiden name is SACCMEGGIANI. I find no records on this last name in any of my resources. Help is requested please.
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Saccmeggiani

Post by liviomoreno »

deleted
User avatar
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master
Posts: 5228
Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Saccmeggiani

Post by johnnyonthespot »

Or Saccheggiani, of which there are 17 listed in the current Italian telephone directory ) http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... m=0&sug=qs ).

What is the name of the comune?
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
User avatar
vickig
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 60
Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 18:33

Re: Saccmeggiani

Post by vickig »

Carpineti is the comune. If anyone has any knowledge history on this family please advise. Thank you
User avatar
liviomoreno
Master
Master
Posts: 7116
Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Saccmeggiani

Post by liviomoreno »

deleted
User avatar
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master
Posts: 5228
Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Saccmeggiani

Post by johnnyonthespot »

One of the 17 Saccheggiani's currently in Italy is located near Carpineti. Pretty high odds, wouldn't you think? See http://www.paginebianche.it/execute.cgi ... &td=2&l=en
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
User avatar
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master
Posts: 5228
Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Saccmeggiani

Post by johnnyonthespot »

liviomoreno wrote:If you post the act we will be able to help you....
Liveo, she has an estratto, possibly one of the computer-printed ones that many comuni now provide.

Vicki?
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
User avatar
vickig
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 60
Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 18:33

Re: Saccmeggiani

Post by vickig »

Yes I have an estratto and I just got it yesterday after requesting it in Aug. of this year. I am so excited to find my relatives in Carpineti I can't think straight!

GG Grandmother is Emilia! Anyone out there who can help? Thank you so much. My next mission is to get her birth certificate but I do no know her DOB. Maybe they will search for me.
User avatar
vickig
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 60
Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 18:33

Re: Saccmeggiani

Post by vickig »

Carmine, Which one is the one located in Carpineti? I am not sure of the geographics.
User avatar
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master
Posts: 5228
Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
Location: Connecticut, USA

Re: Saccmeggiani

Post by johnnyonthespot »

vickig wrote:Carmine, Which one is the one located in Carpineti? I am not sure of the geographics.
You must have read my post before I corrected it to say "near" Carpineti. Franco is in Leguigno which is a bit more than 7 miles from Carpineti. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source= ... =UTF8&z=13
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
User avatar
vickig
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 60
Joined: 19 Aug 2010, 18:33

Re: Saccmeggiani

Post by vickig »

Thank you!
Post Reply