Hi
I am trying very hard to find her, She was born in Terrasini, Italy in 1891 or 1892. Her name at birth was Filippa Orlando, Her Father was Francesco Orlando. Her Mom named was Aiello , Last name only. She married a Antonino Militelle and they had 12 children, I think I have the day she died as Dec 16 1944 In Detroit, Mi. Her Husband Antonino died in Detriot , Mi In Oct 13 1971. Her children names were , Antonino, Mary, Frank , Vincenzo , Anthony , Salvatore , Michael < Margaret , Rose , Joseph , Dominic and Theresa. Her son Michael died in War world 2 in germany.
Thank You all for what ever help you can help me with
Debbie
Flippa Militello
Re: Flippa Militello
Hi, here a Filippa Orlando coming from Terrasini:
First Name: Filippa
Last Name: Orlando
Ethnicity: Italian South
Last Place of Residence: Terrasini, Palermo
Date of Arrival: Jul 20, 1912
Age at Arrival: 21y Gender: F Marital Status: S
Ship of Travel: Kaiser Franz Josef I
Port of Departure: Palermo
Manifest Line Number: 0017
pag 1 http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0017
pag 2 http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0017
the father was Gioacchino Orlando and not Francesco; she joining at Domenico Orlando brother in Detroit, Michigan...
your suggestions?
suanj
First Name: Filippa
Last Name: Orlando
Ethnicity: Italian South
Last Place of Residence: Terrasini, Palermo
Date of Arrival: Jul 20, 1912
Age at Arrival: 21y Gender: F Marital Status: S
Ship of Travel: Kaiser Franz Josef I
Port of Departure: Palermo
Manifest Line Number: 0017
pag 1 http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0017
pag 2 http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0017
the father was Gioacchino Orlando and not Francesco; she joining at Domenico Orlando brother in Detroit, Michigan...
your suggestions?
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Flippa Militello
Hi
Does it show her Mothers Name? Also I have defintly Frank for father. He was my Great Grandfather , thats how I know that. I am pretty sure Her Moms Last named was Aiello. Also Flippa had her first child at 18. So does it show anyone with her when she came over?
Thank You
Debbie
Does it show her Mothers Name? Also I have defintly Frank for father. He was my Great Grandfather , thats how I know that. I am pretty sure Her Moms Last named was Aiello. Also Flippa had her first child at 18. So does it show anyone with her when she came over?
Thank You
Debbie
Re: Flippa Militello
Nice find, suanj!
Interesting that she's travelling with a Domenico Aiello--possible cousin?
Biff
Interesting that she's travelling with a Domenico Aiello--possible cousin?
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
Re: Flippa Militello
Hi Biff, thanks, but who know if is the right record of immigration?
smile for me!
suanj
smile for me!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: Flippa Militello
Hi Biff, thanks, but who know if is the right record of immigration?
smile for me!
suanj
smile for me!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH


