Looking for Pretes in Trevigno
- thegreypigeon
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 24 Jul 2010, 20:17
- Location: Coatbridge Scotland
Looking for Pretes in Trevigno
I think my gggfather may have come from Trevigno. How can I find any more info ?
- TriciaFierro
- Elite

- Posts: 279
- Joined: 11 Nov 2010, 01:29
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
Re: Looking for Pretes in Trevigno
Are you able to give us his first and last name, names of spouse, children, any birth or death dates/years, where he immigrated to? All of these details would be quite helpful in assisting you. thank you!
- Tricia
- Tricia
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti
- thegreypigeon
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 24 Jul 2010, 20:17
- Location: Coatbridge Scotland
Re: Looking for Pretes in Trevigno
I worked out from info that he - Francesco Prete was born in 1796. His son Giuseppe Prete was born in Conca Casale in 1837.
He married eleonora Matteo but their wedding record is not recorded in Isernia records.
I found a Francesco Prete born 1796 in Trevigno and was wondering if he lived here then moved when he married as all the rest are from Casale until Victor came to London in 1890
He married eleonora Matteo but their wedding record is not recorded in Isernia records.
I found a Francesco Prete born 1796 in Trevigno and was wondering if he lived here then moved when he married as all the rest are from Casale until Victor came to London in 1890
- TriciaFierro
- Elite

- Posts: 279
- Joined: 11 Nov 2010, 01:29
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
Re: Looking for Pretes in Trevigno
I located a Francesco Antonio Prete born on 29 Feb 1796 to Domenico Nicola Prete and Domenico Di Stefano. Is it possible that he marriad an Anna Maggio? It is close phonetically to matteo. Could this be him?
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti
- thegreypigeon
- Newbie

- Posts: 17
- Joined: 24 Jul 2010, 20:17
- Location: Coatbridge Scotland
Re: Looking for Pretes in Trevigno
Hi, thanks for replying. Yes this is the one I was looking at as Francesco's son also has the middle name Antonio.
I will try to find out more about this area. Cheers.
I will try to find out more about this area. Cheers.
- TriciaFierro
- Elite

- Posts: 279
- Joined: 11 Nov 2010, 01:29
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US
Re: Looking for Pretes in Trevigno
Great! Post anything new you find and if you need any assistance. everyone here is so helpful. Keep us updated on your search and best of luck
- Tricia
- Tricia
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti