Does anyone here have any Tallini's in their family tree?
I'm having a hard time find connections. I scoured Ancestry.com and can't seem to find the correct matches to my tree.
My grandfather was Anthony Tallini b. 1919 his father was Gennaro Tallini and his mother was Elena Sivgilia Tallini. I can't find a record of Gennaro death so I can't find his parents.
If anyone has any connections please let me know.
Thanks
Tallini
Re: Tallini
Hi
!
Do you know where your grandfather was born and/or where his family lived?
Thank you
Valarie
possible 1930 MA census
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4395/19300.jpg
Home in 1930:
Wilmington, Middlesex, Massachusetts
head Gennaro Tallino 41, abt 1889 IT
- immig 1920
son Anthony Tallino 11, abt 1919 IT
- immig 1921
---
SSDI from Middlesex County MA
Name: Anthony Tallini
SSN: 030-10-1815
Last Residence: 01821 Billerica, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States of America
Born: 24 Jun 1919
Died: Sep 1983
State (Year) SSN issued: Massachusetts (Before 1951)
Do you know where your grandfather was born and/or where his family lived?
Thank you
Valarie
possible 1930 MA census
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4395/19300.jpg
Home in 1930:
Wilmington, Middlesex, Massachusetts
head Gennaro Tallino 41, abt 1889 IT
- immig 1920
son Anthony Tallino 11, abt 1919 IT
- immig 1921
---
SSDI from Middlesex County MA
Name: Anthony Tallini
SSN: 030-10-1815
Last Residence: 01821 Billerica, Middlesex, Massachusetts, United States of America
Born: 24 Jun 1919
Died: Sep 1983
State (Year) SSN issued: Massachusetts (Before 1951)
Re: Tallini
Hi VJ,
Those two links you posted are in fact my relatives!
Anthony is my grandfather and Gennaro my ggfather.
I'm having trouble finding information on Gennaro and think there is possibly two of them on Ancestry.
I know Anthony was born in Sicily and his mother was Elena Siviglia. I can't find Gennaro's death certificate at Ma. Vital records so I'm wondering iwhat happened to him, where he died and who his parents were. I know he was alive in 1943 because there is a picture of him holding my mother as a baby.
The potential "other" Gennaro Tallini was married to a Cesida LeBoeuff and they were from Borgo Gaeta according to Ancestry. As well as some Tallini's from Elena, Castera near Naples.
My grandmother divorced Anthony in 1950 and his name became mud in the family. Unfortunately there isn't much to go on so I'm hoping to find some connections here. Anothony's siblings were Alfred, Arthur and Ida.
Thanks
Those two links you posted are in fact my relatives!
Anthony is my grandfather and Gennaro my ggfather.
I'm having trouble finding information on Gennaro and think there is possibly two of them on Ancestry.
I know Anthony was born in Sicily and his mother was Elena Siviglia. I can't find Gennaro's death certificate at Ma. Vital records so I'm wondering iwhat happened to him, where he died and who his parents were. I know he was alive in 1943 because there is a picture of him holding my mother as a baby.
The potential "other" Gennaro Tallini was married to a Cesida LeBoeuff and they were from Borgo Gaeta according to Ancestry. As well as some Tallini's from Elena, Castera near Naples.
My grandmother divorced Anthony in 1950 and his name became mud in the family. Unfortunately there isn't much to go on so I'm hoping to find some connections here. Anothony's siblings were Alfred, Arthur and Ida.
Thanks
Looking for connections and genealogical info on:
Morello, Stazzulla, Gianino, Solano, Tallini, Siviglia, Scicchtani and Sabatino
Morello, Stazzulla, Gianino, Solano, Tallini, Siviglia, Scicchtani and Sabatino
Re: Tallini
from ancestry
possible 1942 WWII Draft Registration Card for Gennaro Tallini
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3286/1942.jpg
25 9th Street
Cambridge Middlesex MA
born 4 Nov 1888
Eleanor Tallini at the same address
---
also from ancestry
1939 Naturalization index card
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5908/1939c.jpg
possible 1942 WWII Draft Registration Card for Gennaro Tallini
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3286/1942.jpg
25 9th Street
Cambridge Middlesex MA
born 4 Nov 1888
Eleanor Tallini at the same address
---
also from ancestry
1939 Naturalization index card
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5908/1939c.jpg
Re: Tallini
Thanks for the links VJ!
I have seen those on ancestry.
I'm hoping to find someone that has similar relatives and has maybe done a tree....The mystery continues!
I have seen those on ancestry.
I'm hoping to find someone that has similar relatives and has maybe done a tree....The mystery continues!
Looking for connections and genealogical info on:
Morello, Stazzulla, Gianino, Solano, Tallini, Siviglia, Scicchtani and Sabatino
Morello, Stazzulla, Gianino, Solano, Tallini, Siviglia, Scicchtani and Sabatino
-
brunicohouston
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 17 Jul 2011, 05:52
Re: Tallini
I see you last posted in 2010. Are you still looking for the Tallini family?
-
brunicohouston
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 17 Jul 2011, 05:52
Re: Tallini
I see you last posted in 2010. Are you still looking for the Tallini family?
