I'd very much appreciate help with translating the following. Thank you to anyone who is willing to tackle it.
Laura
It is so good to hear from you! We just returned from New Jersey where Jeff and I spent a snowy Christmas, and since I didn’t have consistent computer access there, I wasn’t able to respond. Thank you for the holiday wishes. We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. My family, especially Grandma Helen, is excited that I have heard from you. A picture of her and I at Christmas is attached.
I, too, think of you often and hope that we are able to see each other again. The memories of our time together are very special, and I hope we can make more memories in the future.
Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
pls translate e-mail from English to Italian
Re: pls translate e-mail from English to Italian
Try this... 
E' così bello sentire da voi! Siamo tornati da New Jersey, dove Jeff ed io ho soggiornato per Natale e abbiamo avuto molta neve.
Non ho potuto rispondere a voi perché non ero in grado di utilizzare un computer. Grazie per gli auguri per la festa. Ci auguriamo che tutti voi ha avuto un gioioso Natale.
La mia famiglia, e specialmente la nonna Elena, è entusiasta che hai scritto a noi. Ho allegato una foto di lei ed io a Natale.
Penso spesso a voi anche e spero che siamo in grado di visitare con l'altro nuovo. I ricordi del nostro tempo insieme sono molto speciali. Mi auguro che possiamo fare più i ricordi in futuro.
I nostri migliori saluti per un Buon Capodanno!
Hope this helps
T.
E' così bello sentire da voi! Siamo tornati da New Jersey, dove Jeff ed io ho soggiornato per Natale e abbiamo avuto molta neve.
Non ho potuto rispondere a voi perché non ero in grado di utilizzare un computer. Grazie per gli auguri per la festa. Ci auguriamo che tutti voi ha avuto un gioioso Natale.
La mia famiglia, e specialmente la nonna Elena, è entusiasta che hai scritto a noi. Ho allegato una foto di lei ed io a Natale.
Penso spesso a voi anche e spero che siamo in grado di visitare con l'altro nuovo. I ricordi del nostro tempo insieme sono molto speciali. Mi auguro che possiamo fare più i ricordi in futuro.
I nostri migliori saluti per un Buon Capodanno!
Hope this helps
T.
- LKate
- Rookie

- Posts: 40
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 02:37
- Location: Decatur, Georgia (originally from New Jersey)
Re: pls translate e-mail from English to Italian
Terrific! Many thanks, Tessa.
Laura
Laura
