Yes shayne, they not want make this search... however so is same well...shayne_felice wrote:I got an answer this morning but (I think) they don't have any records regarding this matter, the reply said:
Gentile Signora, siamo spiacenti, ma tale archivio non fa parte delle nostre
competenze e non ci è pertanto possibile effettuare la ricerca che Lei ci
richiede.
Grazie comunque e cordiali saluti.
so I guess it's a case of waiting now for the birth certificate to come back and see what other information might be on it. I did a search and found the saint that you mentioned, I think I need to try and find a site with his family tree on it now as that might help a bit. It's all very interesting anyway.![]()
shayne
Searching for family history from Turin
Re: Searching for family history from Turin
- shayne_felice
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 01 Feb 2005, 00:00
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Searching for family history from Turin
Suanj,
I need your help again I'm afraid..
I have eventually received a reply, but I think it's telling me that they do not have my grandmother's birth certificate at this archive. It says..
"In riferimento alla richiesta, si e spiacenti di comunicare che presso questo Archivio di Stato non si conservano atti di stato civile, fatta eccezione per quelli relativi agli anni 1803 - 1813 e alle comunita facenti parte, nel periodo dell'occupazione francese, del Dipartimento del Po, con esclusione di Torino.
Di norma, i registri parrochhiali e di stato civile sono conservati fino al 1866 presso le parrocchi e, successivamente, presso gli archivi storici di ciascun comune. Si fa presente che per il comune di Torino sono conservati presso l'Archivo storico gli atti di nascita dal 1801 al 1837, gli atti di matrimonio dal 1801 al 1814, gli atti di all'Archivio di stato Civile (Via Giulio, 22 Torino), oppure email: <archiviostatocivile@commune.torino.it>
Inoltre presso l'archivio Arcivesconvile di Torino si trovano le copie dei Registri Parrochiali di tutta la Diocesi a partire dal 1823. (achivio@diocesi.torino.it)"
I believe that the direttore is telling me that I should contact the 'Archivio di stato Civile' - is that correct? (my grandmother was born in 1907, so I'm a bit confused that the documents held there seem to be between 1803 and 1865, or am I translating that bit wrongly as my Italian is very basic.
Any help would be appreciated...
regards
Shayne
I need your help again I'm afraid..
I have eventually received a reply, but I think it's telling me that they do not have my grandmother's birth certificate at this archive. It says..
"In riferimento alla richiesta, si e spiacenti di comunicare che presso questo Archivio di Stato non si conservano atti di stato civile, fatta eccezione per quelli relativi agli anni 1803 - 1813 e alle comunita facenti parte, nel periodo dell'occupazione francese, del Dipartimento del Po, con esclusione di Torino.
Di norma, i registri parrochhiali e di stato civile sono conservati fino al 1866 presso le parrocchi e, successivamente, presso gli archivi storici di ciascun comune. Si fa presente che per il comune di Torino sono conservati presso l'Archivo storico gli atti di nascita dal 1801 al 1837, gli atti di matrimonio dal 1801 al 1814, gli atti di all'Archivio di stato Civile (Via Giulio, 22 Torino), oppure email: <archiviostatocivile@commune.torino.it>
Inoltre presso l'archivio Arcivesconvile di Torino si trovano le copie dei Registri Parrochiali di tutta la Diocesi a partire dal 1823. (achivio@diocesi.torino.it)"
I believe that the direttore is telling me that I should contact the 'Archivio di stato Civile' - is that correct? (my grandmother was born in 1907, so I'm a bit confused that the documents held there seem to be between 1803 and 1865, or am I translating that bit wrongly as my Italian is very basic.
Any help would be appreciated...
regards
Shayne
Re: Searching for family history from Turin
Hi Shayne:shayne_felice wrote:Suanj,
I need your help again I'm afraid..![]()
I have eventually received a reply, but I think it's telling me that they do not have my grandmother's birth certificate at this archive. It says..
"In riferimento alla richiesta, si e spiacenti di comunicare che presso questo Archivio di Stato non si conservano atti di stato civile, fatta eccezione per quelli relativi agli anni 1803 - 1813 e alle comunita facenti parte, nel periodo dell'occupazione francese, del Dipartimento del Po, con esclusione di Torino.
Di norma, i registri parrochhiali e di stato civile sono conservati fino al 1866 presso le parrocchi e, successivamente, presso gli archivi storici di ciascun comune. Si fa presente che per il comune di Torino sono conservati presso l'Archivo storico gli atti di nascita dal 1801 al 1837, gli atti di matrimonio dal 1801 al 1814, gli atti di all'Archivio di stato Civile (Via Giulio, 22 Torino), oppure email: <archiviostatocivile@commune.torino.it>
Inoltre presso l'archivio Arcivesconvile di Torino si trovano le copie dei Registri Parrochiali di tutta la Diocesi a partire dal 1823. (achivio@diocesi.torino.it)"
I believe that the direttore is telling me that I should contact the 'Archivio di stato Civile' - is that correct? (my grandmother was born in 1907, so I'm a bit confused that the documents held there seem to be between 1803 and 1865, or am I translating that bit wrongly as my Italian is very basic.
Any help would be appreciated...
regards
Shayne
don't worry, this is an form letter for all replies... they don't understand.. well you can to contact archiviostatocivile@commune.torino.it
or, better, Ufficio Anagrafe of Torino why was born in 1907, and you write all info that you have and ask an search...regards, suanj
- shayne_felice
- Newbie

- Posts: 10
- Joined: 01 Feb 2005, 00:00
- Location: UK
- Contact:
Re: Searching for family history from Turin
Thanks Suanj, as always you are a star!
regards
Shayne
regards
Shayne
-
Galeleider
- Newbie

- Posts: 4
- Joined: 15 Oct 2018, 02:19
Re: Searching for family history from Turin
Searching any information on the Micieli families. also searching for the Sico or Seco family name. I believe they were all from the Southern Italy area.
