I am trying without luck to find the manifests for my great grandparents. I believe I have found records for their parents and siblings, but they do not seem to have traveled with them.
Giuseppe Genovese, DOB 3/1/1886
-Father Ignazio Genovese DOB ~1856
-Mother Maria Campisi DOB ~1866
Caterina Monteleone, DOB 6/22/1891
-Father Gaspare Monteleone, DOB ~1855
-Mother Leonarda Giarraputo, DOB ~1866
Both came from Santa Margherita di Belice, Sicily. According to a census entry they arrived in 1903, but I'm not sure that's accurate. They lived in Brooklyn then moved to Stamford, CT.
They did not travel together, and according to my great aunt's memoir, they were introduced by her big brother Tony (Antonino) whose record I believe I have found as well.
If anyone can help me find them in the passenger lists, I'd be extraordinarily grateful. I've searched ellisisland.org six ways from Sunday to no avail.


