piazza family from messina sicily italy
piazza family from messina sicily italy
i am looking for my family. they are francisco piazza, died march 1949, his wife was dominica farina, born 1832-died jan 4 1956all i have is casteldi tusa, messina, sicily italy. they may have had three daughters and two sons. one daughter, grace married rosario alferi? one daughter may have married anthony dimaggio. any help would be greatly appriciated thank you tina 
Re: piazza family from messina sicily italy
Tina,
Can you be more specific in your research goals?
What type of information have you located so far? What type of information are you seeking? Where did they live?
By providing as much detail as you can it will enable those here ready and willing to help.
wldspirit
Can you be more specific in your research goals?
What type of information have you located so far? What type of information are you seeking? Where did they live?
By providing as much detail as you can it will enable those here ready and willing to help.
wldspirit
Re: piazza family from messina sicily italy
Hello my name is Joey and I have Piazza on my fathers side.His uncle Giovanni Zanti had 2 sister that immigrated to California.I was talking to him the other day before I even found this posting and he was telling me that he has 8 first cousins by the name Piazza and 8 first cousins by the name Carabino all in the states.I will talk more to my father tonight and see what other information I can get for you.
Joey
Joey
Re: piazza family from messina sicily italy
This are the Piazza in Messina province
http://www.paginebianche.it/pb/cerca?bt ... e&x=71&y=5
no Carabino in messina province
i hope it helps, bye ricbru
http://www.paginebianche.it/pb/cerca?bt ... e&x=71&y=5
no Carabino in messina province
i hope it helps, bye ricbru
Re: piazza family from messina sicily italy
Hi,
I know that this post is three years old, but I just found it while doing Internet research on my Sicilian ancestors. My father's ancestors were from Tusa, Messina, Sicily, and the Piazza name is in my family. My great grandmother was Maria Piazza. This is my direct Piazza family line from Tusa:
Great grandmother - Maria Piazza m. to Nicola (Nicolo) di Gangi
Great-great grandparents - Orazio Piazza m. to Gaetana Costanza
Third Great Grandparents - Castrenze (di) Piazza m. to Maria Longo. I also have collateral lines of the Piazza family, though I have not seen the names of your relatives. If you would like to exchange family information I would be very interested in doing so.
Anne
I know that this post is three years old, but I just found it while doing Internet research on my Sicilian ancestors. My father's ancestors were from Tusa, Messina, Sicily, and the Piazza name is in my family. My great grandmother was Maria Piazza. This is my direct Piazza family line from Tusa:
Great grandmother - Maria Piazza m. to Nicola (Nicolo) di Gangi
Great-great grandparents - Orazio Piazza m. to Gaetana Costanza
Third Great Grandparents - Castrenze (di) Piazza m. to Maria Longo. I also have collateral lines of the Piazza family, though I have not seen the names of your relatives. If you would like to exchange family information I would be very interested in doing so.
Anne



