WWI Military records
WWI Military records
Does anyone know what agency could I contact to get the Military records of a soldier that died in WWI? The soldier, Tinardo Sidoti was born in Mesina and d. 1918
I can be found @ www.edwardfink.com
Re: WWI Military records
Hi: if you know the birthdate of Tinardo, or birthyear, you can write to:efink2 wrote:Does anyone know what agency could I contact to get the Military records of a soldier that died in WWI? The soldier, Tinardo Sidoti was born in Mesina and d. 1918
ARCHIVIO DI STATO DI MESSINA
Via 24 Maggio isol. 291, n.18
98122 Messina
asme@archivi.beniculturali.it
and ask an photocopy of "RUOLO MATRICOLARE"( in this paper are all data about militar service and WWI°) of Tinardo Sidoti.. regards, suanj
Re: WWI Military records
Hello,
you can also ask to Italian Army about day of death, where he is buried, reason of death
MINISTERO DELLA DIFESA COMMISSARIATO GENERALE ONORANZE CADUTI IN GUERRA - P.le Luigi Sturzo, 23 - 00144 ROMA -
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
you can also ask to Italian Army about day of death, where he is buried, reason of death
MINISTERO DELLA DIFESA COMMISSARIATO GENERALE ONORANZE CADUTI IN GUERRA - P.le Luigi Sturzo, 23 - 00144 ROMA -
I hope it helps, bye ricbru
- juanminbar
- Veteran

- Posts: 208
- Joined: 27 Dec 2003, 00:00
Re: WWI Military records
============================================================efink2 wrote:Does anyone know what agency could I contact to get the Military records of a soldier that died in WWI? The soldier, Tinardo Sidoti was born in Mesina and d. 1918
try the site listed below.
http://www.mangeruca.com/military_records.htm
juanminbar

