Just FYI for anyone planning on applying through Chicago, I requested my appt two days ago. This morning I heard back and was assigned the date of October 7, 2011. Just wanted to share in case anyone wondered what the backlog was.
They also gave me a Friday, possibly since I'm coming from out of state. If u were in state maybe sooner?
Thanks!
Chicago Consulate
- ForzaItaliaPgh
- Elite

- Posts: 363
- Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 18:35
Re: Chicago Consulate
Wait times are rather long these days. I got my appt a few weeks ago (philly consulate) and it is for JAN 2012! So, everyone, get those appointments scheduled BEFORE you collect all the docs!
Researching BARONTINI family from Tuscany
- JPMessina44
- Veteran

- Posts: 181
- Joined: 12 Oct 2010, 01:50
- Contact:
Re: Chicago Consulate
I must have gotten really lucky with my hearing...I called on October 12, 2010 and got an appointment in Newark for Jan 31, 2011. (yes like one weekend away!) SUPER SUPER EXCITED!
Good luck with your hearing, esp you Forza, I would you were waiting forever to just get thru to Philly!
Good luck with your hearing, esp you Forza, I would you were waiting forever to just get thru to Philly!
