Certificates

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Post Reply
User avatar
fortune003
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 09 Oct 2010, 01:05

Certificates

Post by fortune003 »

Hi, my name is Joan Foster and I live in New Jersey in the USA.
I am looking for help in obtaining my great grandparents and my grandfathers birth certificate along with the marriage certificate of my great grandparents.
I sent a letter to the Commune di Ripi back in November and I received no response. If there is anyone out there that can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Joan Foster
Fortune003@aol.com
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Certificates

Post by Italysearcher »

What did you ask them for? They are not great at responding to requests.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
User avatar
fortune003
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 09 Oct 2010, 01:05

Re: Certificates

Post by fortune003 »

I asked for copies of my great grandparents marriage certificate and birth certificates of great grandparents and my grandfather.

Carolina Bernardi great grandmother
Giuseppe Silvestri great grandfather
Vincenzo Silvestri grandfather
Post Reply