This is a marriage record out of a Church Book in Partinico, Italy.
I need a translation for SALVADORE POLIZZI & MARIA BRUSCA Marriage.
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 9081_00421
IMAGE 60, left-hand-side of the page, lower half of the page is SALVADORE POLIZZI.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
- LeandraCat
- Veteran

- Posts: 209
- Joined: 15 Feb 2011, 15:52
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
Marriage 1854(?) November 19th
Banns: 1854(?) October 15th, 22th and 29th
Groom: Salvatore Polizzi, son of other Salvatore and Rosaria Cajoppo
Bride: Maria Brusca, daughter of the late Casimiro and living Antonina Benvegno(!)
Witnesses: Natale Crisati and Giuseppe Riggio
L.
Banns: 1854(?) October 15th, 22th and 29th
Groom: Salvatore Polizzi, son of other Salvatore and Rosaria Cajoppo
Bride: Maria Brusca, daughter of the late Casimiro and living Antonina Benvegno(!)
Witnesses: Natale Crisati and Giuseppe Riggio
L.
- LeandraCat
- Veteran

- Posts: 209
- Joined: 15 Feb 2011, 15:52
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
Thanks so much!
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
Leandra Cat:
Re: your post below- You have a link to Family Search. How did you get the complete link address with the numbers?
I use the Family Search site and have been refering to the that, city, church and Image numbers.
Your link goes direct to the record.
Re: your post below- You have a link to Family Search. How did you get the complete link address with the numbers?
I use the Family Search site and have been refering to the that, city, church and Image numbers.
Your link goes direct to the record.
- LeandraCat
- Veteran

- Posts: 209
- Joined: 15 Feb 2011, 15:52
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
Elecar: I just went to FamilySearch, then to Italian Catholic Church Records, clicked on the town I was looking for, then once I was on the page with the information, I just copied the address from the top of the Browser Page...
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
Leandracat:
Thank you. I try this.
Thank you. I try this.
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
LeandraCat:
Did you copy the entire address from the Browser or the address as shown on your 3-21-11 message? I went to the link you posted for your record which really made it easy.
I tried this on one of my records by sending myself an email. I did not use the entire address, only as your link address shows but with the numbers of my record. But I got an error message from Family Search.
I probably should have used the entire address shown in the Browser???
Thanks.
Elecar
Did you copy the entire address from the Browser or the address as shown on your 3-21-11 message? I went to the link you posted for your record which really made it easy.
I tried this on one of my records by sending myself an email. I did not use the entire address, only as your link address shows but with the numbers of my record. But I got an error message from Family Search.
I probably should have used the entire address shown in the Browser???
Thanks.
Elecar
- LeandraCat
- Veteran

- Posts: 209
- Joined: 15 Feb 2011, 15:52
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
Yeah, you have to copy the WHOLE address shown, when you are looking at the IMAGE you want
Re: Need help translating MARRIAGE record - Thanks!
Thanks for replying. ( I sent myself a link by email and it did go to the site and was waiting for it to download)
Thanks again.
Thanks again.
- LeandraCat
- Veteran

- Posts: 209
- Joined: 15 Feb 2011, 15:52

