I can't understand the notation listed on Gaspare's birth record. I sure would appreciate a translation.
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5650 ... eb1885.jpg
Thanks so much!!
Marie
Translation help Please
Re: Translation help Please
The first notation which is dated 26 July 1892 indicates that the mother's name should read Rosa.. (looks like it may have been written as Lucia - hard to know when the entire document is not visible)
The second notation indicates a marriage on 5 December 1909, but the bottom is cut off and I can only see the name Alfano.
T.
The second notation indicates a marriage on 5 December 1909, but the bottom is cut off and I can only see the name Alfano.
T.
- MarieVolbeda
- Newbie

- Posts: 24
- Joined: 01 Aug 2009, 04:41
Re: Translation help Please
Thank you, that answers my question.
Yes, his mother's name was listed as Lucia d' Orta on his atti di nascita , and I thought pehaps Gaspare's father had married sisters, as Gaspare's brother's mother's name was Rosa d' Orta.
I found the atti di matrimonio so that is not a problem.
Your quick response is very much appreciated. Have a wonderful day!!
Marie
Yes, his mother's name was listed as Lucia d' Orta on his atti di nascita , and I thought pehaps Gaspare's father had married sisters, as Gaspare's brother's mother's name was Rosa d' Orta.
I found the atti di matrimonio so that is not a problem.
Your quick response is very much appreciated. Have a wonderful day!!
Marie
Re: Translation help Please
Yes, I saw the d'Orta but wasn't sure if that was the surname.
Glad to have helped
T.
Glad to have helped
T.
