Translation Service?

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
Traveler7
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 25
Joined: 20 Jan 2011, 22:57

Translation Service?

Post by Traveler7 »

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a reputable translation service for translating documents from english to italian?

Thanks!
User avatar
bene2950
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 79
Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 23:06

Re: Translation Service?

Post by bene2950 »

I used Gabriella Einaga, her email is gabriella_einaga@att.net
She is very good and reasonable. She is listed as a translator on the San Francisco Consulate website. She has translated about 25 documents for me.
User avatar
ForzaItaliaPgh
Elite
Elite
Posts: 363
Joined: 02 Jul 2010, 18:35

Re: Translation Service?

Post by ForzaItaliaPgh »

Ciao Traveler,

I used Joseph Hovan, email jphovan@verizon.net. He was very nice and helpful and charged a fair price. He is one of the "official" translators from the Philly consulate.
Researching BARONTINI family from Tuscany
Drew927
Elite
Elite
Posts: 261
Joined: 15 Mar 2009, 18:24

Re: Translation Service?

Post by Drew927 »

I too used Gabriella Einaga. At my appointment last month in NYC, all of my translations were read through for accuracy and all were accepted. I found her fee's to be reasonable as well.
User avatar
ianiro
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 19
Joined: 25 Mar 2011, 02:24
Location: Texas

Re: Translation Service?

Post by ianiro »

Traveler7 wrote:Hi,

Can anyone recommend a reputable translation service for translating documents from english to italian?

Thanks!
I used Gabriella Einaga, she did a great job and her prices were extremely reasonable. If you want her email address message me and I'll give it to you.
Post Reply