Does anyone have any information a Catholic Priest Father Leonardo Iacono. He is some how related to our line of the Migliacci Family. Father Iacono was responsible for the the development of a living nativity pageant in Bethelem PA. He served at that parish for many years into the 1970's.
Respectfully
Anthony F. Migliaccio
Reverand Father Leonardo Iacono
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Reverand Father Leonardo Iacono
Have you asked the parish if they can provide a biography of Fr. Iacono? With luck, it will contain hints such as his place of birth.
It appears that his church was:
Our Lady of Pompeii
820 East 4th Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
(610) 691-0719
but the church appears to have been closed. You might try contacting the Diocese of Allentown, http://www.allentowndiocese.org/
In this document from the diocese's web site ( http://www.allentowndiocese.org/news/AD02-17-11.pdf - top right, page 20) there is a memoriam notice for Fr. Iacono; he died March 18, 2003.
It appears that his church was:
Our Lady of Pompeii
820 East 4th Street
Bethlehem, PA 18015
(610) 691-0719
but the church appears to have been closed. You might try contacting the Diocese of Allentown, http://www.allentowndiocese.org/
In this document from the diocese's web site ( http://www.allentowndiocese.org/news/AD02-17-11.pdf - top right, page 20) there is a memoriam notice for Fr. Iacono; he died March 18, 2003.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Reverand Father Leonardo Iacono
Thank you,
I have since learned that he was last at the Italian conso.lulate in Rome. Fr. Leonardo has since passed away. He is somehow connected to my line of Migiaccio. I still have sousins in Ponza d'Ischia Italy but I have never met them. I am in the process of locating them. Thank you very much for the reply.
Sincerely
Anthony F. Migliaccio
I have since learned that he was last at the Italian conso.lulate in Rome. Fr. Leonardo has since passed away. He is somehow connected to my line of Migiaccio. I still have sousins in Ponza d'Ischia Italy but I have never met them. I am in the process of locating them. Thank you very much for the reply.
Sincerely
Anthony F. Migliaccio
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Reverand Father Leonardo Iacono
Social Security Death Index about Leonardo Iacono
Name: Leonardo Iacono
SSN: 166-46-9486
Last Residence: 700 (U.S. Consulate), Italy
Born: 13 Mar 1924
Died: 18 Mar 2003
State (Year) SSN issued: Pennsylvania (1969-1970)
Name: Leonardo Iacono
SSN: 166-46-9486
Last Residence: 700 (U.S. Consulate), Italy
Born: 13 Mar 1924
Died: 18 Mar 2003
State (Year) SSN issued: Pennsylvania (1969-1970)
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
