Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by pink67 »

You're very welcome Anthony :D I'm glad we were able to help you in your research...
amigli52 wrote:Antonio Migliaccio, born: Feb. 10, 1881. Father, John Migliaccio, Mother Anne Marie, maiden name unknown. Antonio had one sister also named Anne Marie who had at least two Sons. Would like any information on them as well. Antonio's sister died sometime in the sixties from what I was told.
From the site Familysearch org the ofiginal birth act for Antonio:

short translation:

Birth act number 25 - Year 1881

Migliaccio Antonio was born in Forio on 1 february 1881, son of Migliaccio Giovanni, age 32,farmer and his wife Anna Maria Impagliazzo, farmer.
image here:
https://familysearch.org/search/image/s ... 4740_00009

Laura
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by pink67 »

Antonio came to America in 1902 working as a merchant marine on a ship and came into Phila. Later married Annunizato Mirgalio. Her Mother was Christina Implazio and Father, Nick Miraglio. She had two 1/2 brothers, Frank D'Abbundo and Salvatore D'Abbundo. I don't know when Christina came to America, but she may have lived in Phila for some time but later resided in Tuckahoe.
Cristina Impagliazzo came to the U.S. on 1903, with her daughter Nunziata, this is their arrival manifest from the site Ellisisland.org:

19 january 1903

Impagliazzo Cristina, age 56, female, widow, from Forio(D'Ischia) to Philadelphia to join her son Francesco D'Abundo. Nunziata was 19 years old and single.

http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0023

The correct maiden name for Nunziata was Miragliuolo:

Birth Act number 61 - Year 1883

Miragliuolo Nunziata was born on 4 march 1883 in Ponza d'Ischia (hamlet of the town of Forio d'Ischia), she was the daughter of Cristina Impagliazzo daughter of the late Salvatore, age 35, farmer, resident in Ponza, wife of Nicola Miragliuolo, farmer, resident in Ponza.
The declaration of this birth was done by Teresa Miragliuolo, midwife being the father of the baby not present.

image here:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4760_00022

Laura
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by pink67 »

While researching I found this birth act for Nunziata's sister:

Birth Act number 172 - Year 1881

Miragliuolo Maria Giuseppa was born in Forio d'Ischia on 18 september 1881, daughter of Nicola Miragliuolo, age 30, farmer, resident in Ponza and of Cristina Impagliazzo, farmer, his wife:

https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4740_00058

Laura
amigli52
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 15:55

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by amigli52 »

Once again Laura, Thank you.

Are there any listings for Eastbound steamship passenger manifests. All I have been able to find are Europeans headed westbound to America. In my case my father's family left America and returned to Ischia sometime between 1910 and 1915.
I appreciate you providing those links you provided to back up your research. I have been practicing manipulating the lists an photos. It would really be helpful If I could read and speak Italian. I am trying to teach myself the dialect of the Naples area but the problem is that I have a bad teacher and an even worse student.
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by pink67 »

Unfortunately there are no arrival manifests for returns to Italy...
On Ancestry com there is a database for Passports issued from 1795 since 1925 to american citizen, but I don't believe that your ancestor was naturalized american...
However I searched the database and there isn't "your" Migliaccio Antonio...

these are the records:

Database:
U.S. Passport Applications, 1795-1925
Name Birth Date Birth Location Passport Issue Date Residence Location

Maria Carmela Migliacci 2 Dec 1907 New Haven, Connecticut 26 Jun 1924 S Maria A Vico, Per S Marco, Caserta

Antonio Migliaccio 13 Jun 1853 Tiriolo, Italy 14 Aug 1919 Des Moines, Iowa

Enrico Migliaccio 29 Oct 1862 San Vito, Italy 4 Nov 1921 Mamaroneck, New York

Ginseppe Migliaccio 28 Dec 1862 Forio S'fschia Bariyce of Naples, Italy 27 Sep 1904 Province, Rhode Island

Antonio Migliaccio 18 May 1863 Serrana Fontana, Naples, Italy 3 Jul 1924 Serrara Fontana, Naples, Italy

Antonio Migliaccio 18 May 1863 Serrara Fantana-Province of Napoli 12 Jun 1922 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Henry Migliaccio 6 Feb 1865 Caserta, Italy 21 May 1908 Hoboken, New Jersey

Antonio Migliaccio 15 Mar 1879 Teriola, Catanzaro, 1 Jul 1904 Des Moines, Iowa

Francescantine Migliaccio 4 May 1884 Cortale, Italy 17 Jun 1914 Clarksburg, West Virginia

Giovanni Migliaccio 26 Dec 1897 Barano Dischia, Prov, Naples, Italy 29 Mar 1921 Brooklyn, New York

Andrea Migliaccio 14 May 1907 Rosebank, New York 18 Mar 1924 Qualiano, Napoli, Itay

Domenico Migliaccio 20 Nov 1907 Providence, Rhode Island 4 Oct 1924 Providence, Rhode Island

Raffaele S Migliaccio 15 May 1912 New York 31 Jan 1924 Ponza, Caserta, Italy

Salvatore V Migliaccio 28 Apr 1913 Utica, New York 26 Jun 1923 S Andrea Vallafredda, Caserta

And let me say one thing... :D you are really so lucky to have online and free the civil registrations for the town of origin of your ancestors... In Italy there are very few databases for genealogy research online, and many people researching their family history have to "fight" with burocracy, have to send request, wait time to the answers or have to go to the Mormons centers and ask them to rent microfilms , wait until they arrive and then search by themselves manually...
I'm italian, I live in Italy and I wasn't able to obtain my grandparents's birth acts from the town where I live... I was able to obtain them when Ancestry.com putted online the civil registrations of my town... :D

Laura
amigli52
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 15:55

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by amigli52 »

God bless you Laura.

I saw that record yesterday while I was looking. It is difficult to find many Italian records online after say 1940. I was looking for a funeral listing for Francesco Migliaccio in 1946 but could not. I have a newspaper clipping in my family papers that by father brought back.

You have helped me immesnsly. There was always that question as to why mu father and his family went back to Ischia and why his "cousin" sent for him in 1925. I have the record of that return. I also know and have a paper record that in 1946 my father was able to return to Italy on a U.S. Navy ship for his brother Francesco's funeral. He returned on the Marine Shark. I believe that story may lie with my cousins in Ischia or the children of his cousin that are still alive in New Jersey. They are gettomg well up in years. I am in the process of beginning to prepare the form letters to try and connect with my cousins in Ischia. I may never know. But the record that I have been able to compile with your gratious assistance to me will leave me with a gift that I can give my three adult children. I have more now than I have ever had. I am becomming very satisfied with what I have. My"cousin" Joyce in Tuckahoe and I are continuing to investibate the line that ties us together but with my sister, my only sibling having passed away in 2005 Joyce is my closest blood tie to my father's line of Migliaccio.
I am nearing 60 years old and I felt that If i did not research this soon I would probably not have the chance or ability. I just have had a surgery to replace my left hip. It has given me the time to persue this for hours on end. I am recovering well and getting up and around and will be back to work soon.
My next goal is to learn our language, viva Italia!
Thank you for your kindness

Respectfully
Anthony F. Migliaccio
amigli52
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 15:55

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by amigli52 »

Laura,

I have spoken to my cousin Joyce Antonio Migliaccio grand daughter from Tuckahoe Jew Jersey and she has posed the followning questions with information he has. It is as follows:

Hi Anthony, What I would like to know, if available, is information on the following:
Giovanni Migliaccio - (Father of Antonio Migliaccio, born Feb. 10, 1881)

Parents Manamea:

Did Giovanni have any grothers or sisters.......that may be our connection.
Giobanni's date of birth, date of death as well as cause of death?
Anne Marie Impagliazzo (Antonio's Mother)
Is her Mother's name available?, Date of birth as well as cause of death?
Anne Marie (Antonio's Sister)

Is there any information available on her, the only information I know is that she thd two sons and dies sometime around 1968. I do not know the cause of death.
Is there any information on her sons? Names etc.
Maria Giuseppa Miragliuolo; Is there any information at all available on Maria such as date of death and was she married or had any children
No one in my family even knew she existed. We were told that Annunziata was an only child from Cristina Implazo & Nick Miraglio and Cristina later married Francesco D'Abundo. They had two sons together. Sons names Francesco and Salvatore.

Nicola Miragliuolo; Is there additional information on him? We were tod that he left the family shortly after Annunizata was born and no one knew why. Is ther a date of death available?


I tried to look up some of this myself but I was not successful as I really don't know how to use the site. Any information you obtain would be greatly appreciated. If you want me to reach out myself....I sure will. Let me know.



Love,



Cousin Joyce
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by pink67 »

Maria Giuseppa Miragliuolo; Is there any information at all available on Maria such as date of death and was she married or had any children
No one in my family even knew she existed. We were told that Annunziata was an only child from Cristina Implazo & Nick Miraglio and Cristina later married Francesco D'Abundo. They had two sons together. Sons names Francesco and Salvatore.

Nicola Miragliuolo; Is there additional information on him? We were tod that he left the family shortly after Annunizata was born and no one knew why. Is ther a date of death available?
regarding this family I found these records...

Marriage between Nicola and Cristina:

Marriage Act number 10 - Year 1878

Groom: Miragliuolo Nicola, single, age 27, born in Forio d'Ischia and resident in Ponza, son of the living Leonardo resident in Ponza and of the late Maria Giuseppa Mattera, resident when alive in Ponza.

Bride: Impagliazzo Cristina Filomena, age 30, widow, weaver, born in Forio d'Ischia and resident in Ponza, daughter of the late Salvatore resident when alive in Ponza and of the living Marianna Polito.

Marriage date: 5 march 1878

both Nicola and cristina were illiterate, they didn't signed the document

image here, right side:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4715_00098

their first daughter was Maria Giuseppa Miragliuolo

Birth Act number 133 - Year 1878

Miragliuolo Maria Giuseppa was born on 30 july 1878. Father's name Nicola Miragliuolo son of the living Leonardo age 27 farmer, and mother's name Cristina Impagliazzo farmer.

image:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4715_00046

this baby died at the age of 30 months, this is her death act:

Death Act number 21 - Year 1881

Miragliuolo Maria Giuseppa, died at the age of 30 months in Forio D'Ischia at the address Via Casa Polito (House Polito Street) on 14 february 1881. She was the daughter of Nicola Miragliuolo farmer and cristina Impagliazzo, weaver.

image:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4740_00147

then they had another baby, named again Maria Giuseppa:
Pink67 wrote:While researching I found this birth act for Nunziata's sister:

Birth Act number 172 - Year 1881

Miragliuolo Maria Giuseppa was born in Forio d'Ischia on 18 september 1881, daughter of Nicola Miragliuolo, age 30, farmer, resident in Ponza and of Cristina Impagliazzo, farmer, his wife

image here:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4740_00058

Laura
this second child died at 5 months:

Death act number 23 - Year 1882

Miragliuolo Maria Giuseppa died at the age of 5 months in her house in Ponza d'Ischia at the address Casa Polito street on the day 17 february 1882. she was the daughter of Nicola Miragliuolo and Cristina Impagliazzo.

image here:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4754_00123

then they had Nunziata on 1883
Pink67 wrote: Birth Act number 61 - Year 1883

Miragliuolo Nunziata was born on 4 march 1883 in Ponza d'Ischia (hamlet of the town of Forio d'Ischia), she was the daughter of Cristina Impagliazzo daughter of the late Salvatore, age 35, farmer, resident in Ponza, wife of Nicola Miragliuolo, farmer, resident in Ponza.
The declaration of this birth was done by Teresa Miragliuolo, midwife being the father of the baby not present.

image here:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4760_00022
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by pink67 »

We were told that Annunziata was an only child from Cristina Implazo & Nick Miraglio and Cristina later married Francesco D'Abundo. They had two sons together. Sons names Francesco and Salvatore.
this is incorrect...
Cristina Impagliazzo married for first D'Abundo Girolamo and then, once widow, at the age of 30, she married Nicola Miragliuolo...

Marriage act number 15 - Year 1868

Groom: D'Abbundo Girolamo, age 25, single, farmer, born and resident in the village of Panza, son of the living Ambrogio, farmer and of Giovanna Iacono, weaver.

Bride: Impagliazzo Cristina Filomena, age 20, single, born and residen in Panza, daughter of the late Salvatore, and of the living Marianna Polito, weaver.

Marriage date: 8 may 1868

image of the marriage act:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4561_00097
this is the birth act for her son Francesco:

Birth Act number 174 - Year 1871

D'Abbundo Francesco Maria was born in the village Panza (Forio d'Ischia hamlet) on 1 october 1871, son of Girolamo D'Abbundo son of the late Ambrogio, age 28, farmer and of Cristina Impagliazzo, daughter of the late Salvatore, age 22 farmer.

Marriage annotation on the right side of the birth act:

Francesco Maria D'Abbundo married Colomba Migliaccio daughter of the living Giovanni on 29 december 1899 in Forio d'Ischia.
image:

https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4609_00078

Anthony I must correct myself because the correct name of the village (hamlet) is Panza and not Ponza... I'll correct the previous records...

Laura :D
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by pink67 »

Cristina's first husband Girolamo D'Abundo died on 1875:

Death Act number 166 - Year 1875

Abundo Girolamo died at the address of via Casa Polito number 29 (Casa Polito street) on the day 28 september 1875. He was 36 years old, farmer, resident in Panza, son of the late Ambrogio and of the late Maria Giovanna Iacono. He was the husband of Cristina Impagliazzo.

image:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4679_00178

Laura
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by pink67 »

And this is the birth act for her other son with Girolamo:

Birth Act number 153 - Year 1874

D'Abundo Salvatore was born on 9 september 1874 in the village Panza, he was the son of Girolamo D'Abundo son of the late Ambrogio, age 32, farmer and of his wife Cristina Impagliazzo daughter of the late Salvatore, age 28. Address was Casa Polito, village of Panza.

image:
https://www.familysearch.org/search/ima ... 4657_00063

Laura
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by pink67 »

amigli52 wrote:Did Giovanni have any grothers or sisters.......that may be our connection.
Giobanni's date of birth, date of death as well as cause of death?
Anne Marie Impagliazzo (Antonio's Mother)
Is her Mother's name available?, Date of birth as well as cause of death?
Anne Marie (Antonio's Sister)
for references, from the site Ancestry.com the censuses for Antonio Migliaccio and Nunziata Miragliuolo:

lastname was badly transcripted:

1910 United States Federal Census

Name: Jimmie Milas[Jimmie Milase]
[Jimmie Milan]
Age in 1910: 28
Estimated Birth Year: 1882
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to Head of House: Head
Father's Birth Place: Italy
Mother's Birth Place: Italy
Spouse's Name: Amongia Milas
Home in 1910: Upper, Cape May, New Jersey
Marital Status: Married
Race: White
Gender: Male
Year of immigration: 1902
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Jimmie Milas 28 head, born in Italy, married since 4 years, immigr. year 1902, R.R. labourer
Amongia Milas 27 wife, born in Italy, married since 4 years, mother of 2 child among whom only one living,
Mary Milas 1[2] daughter, born in NJ
Chiman Jill 40 boarder

image:
http://postimage.org/image/2dkl1776s/

1920 United States Federal Census

Name: Giro Migliorio[Giro M??Ty]
Home in 1920: Upper, Cape May, New Jersey
Age: 39
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1881
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to Head of House: Self (Head)
[Head]
Spouse's Name: Amunzrota Migliorio
[Mary Migliorio]
Father's Birth Place: Italy
Mother's Birth Place: Italy
Marital Status: Married
Race: White
Sex: Male
Home owned: Own
Year of immigration: 1904
[1906]
Able to read: No
[Yes]
Able to Write: No
[Yes]
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Giro Migliorio 39 head, born in Italy, immigration year 1904, alien, labourer R.R.
Amunzrota Migliorio 38[35] wife, born in Italy, immigr. year 1904
Mary Migliorio 11[1] daughter, born in NJ
John Migliorio 9[7] son, born in NJ
Leone Migliorio 7 son, born in NJ
Nicke Migliorio 4 son, born in NJ
Frank Migliorio 1[1 4/12] son, born in NJ

image:
http://postimage.org/image/2dgb87x9g/

1930 United States Federal Census

Name: Antonio Migliaccio
Home in 1930: Upper, Cape May, New Jersey
View Map
Age: 49
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1881
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to Head of House: Head
Spouse's Name: Annunziato Migliaccio
Race: White
Occupation:
Education:
Military Service:
Rent/home value:
Age at first marriage:
Parents' birthplace: View image
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Antonio Migliaccio 49 head, born in Italy, immigr. year 1902
Annunziato Migliaccio 47 wife, born in Italy,m immigr. year 1902
John Migliaccio 19 son, born in NJ
Leon Migliaccio 17 son, born in NJ
Mike Migliaccio 15 son, born in NJ
Frank Migliaccio 11 son, born in NJ
Celia Migliaccio 8 daughter, born in NJ
Samuel Migliaccio 6 son, born in NJ
Luigi Guarrische 39

image:
http://postimage.org/image/2dc1f8nc4/

this is the 1930 census of your father, in the case you don't have it:

1930 United States Federal Census

Name: Andy Migliaccio
Home in 1930: Ocean City, Cape May, New Jersey
View Map
Age: 18
Estimated Birth Year: abt 1912
Birthplace: Pennsylvania
Relation to Head of House: Boarder
Race: White
Occupation:

Education:

Military Service:

Rent/home value:

Age at first marriage:

Parents' birthplace: View image
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Louis Foglio 39
Vincenza Foglio 37
Philomena Foglio 16
Joseph Foglio 14
Hortense Foglio 11
Salvatore Foglio 7
Anna M Foglio 3/12
Andy Migliaccio 18

image:
http://postimage.org/image/2dn3zrack/

Laura
amigli52
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: 12 Apr 2011, 15:55

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by amigli52 »

Laura,

Today being Palm Sunday, I put more than a few good words to the creator for you whilw at mass.
Going back to my original request about my immediate family Aniello Migliaccio son of Antonio and Restituta, I have been trying to search myself using the links you have provided for more information about my father's brother Frank (Francesco) I cannot find any birth record for him. I am not sure if he was born in America or in Ischia. I remember my father saying he fought for the Italian Resistance against the NAZIS and Italian Fascists during WWII. I was told he never married. He spent his life in Ischia and died of pneumonia in 1946. My father Aniello traveled alone to Frank's funeral sailing eastbound on a US Navy ship and returning on the commercial steamship Marine Shark. I have that record. I am comfortable with the history of my father's sister Rosa and have an old address Rosa and her husband Domonic D'Abundo who also spent her life in Ischia. What ever you can find on Frank (Francesco Migliaccio) would be greatly appreciated. I am very fortunate to have photographs of Francesco and Rosa. Sadly I have none on Antonio and Restiuta.

Respectfully
Anthony F. Migliaccio
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by pink67 »

Pink67 wrote: Cristina Impagliazzo came to the U.S. on 1903, with her daughter Nunziata, this is their arrival manifest from the site Ellisisland.org:

19 january 1903

Impagliazzo Cristina, age 56, female, widow, from Forio(D'Ischia) to Philadelphia to join her son Francesco D'Abundo. Nunziata was 19 years old and single.

http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0023
Francesco D'Abbundo came to the U.S. on 1901:

11 may 1901:

D'Abundo Francesco, age 29, married, from Forio d'Ischia to Philadelphia to join his brother Salvatore:

http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0004

His wife Colomba Migliaccio joined him shortly after his arrival:

3 may 1902:

Migliaccio Colomba, age 24, travelling with her daughter Cristina, from Forio to Philadelphia to join her husband Francesco D'Abundo:

http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0025

and this is their 1910 census in Philadelphia, lastname was wrongly mispelled:

1910 United States Federal Census

Name: Frank De Boto[Frank Deboto]
Age in 1910: 39
Estimated Birth Year: 1871
Birthplace: Italy
Relation to Head of House: Head
[Self (Head)]
Father's Birth Place: Italy
Mother's Birth Place: Italy
Spouse's Name: Camelle De Boto
Home in 1910: Philadelphia Ward 2, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Marital Status: Married
Race: White
Gender: Male
Neighbors: View others on page
Household Members: Name Age
Frank De Boto 39 head, born in Italy, married since 11 years, Street labourer
Camelle De Boto 33 wife, born in Italy
Christian De Boto 13 female (Cristina) age 10 born in Italy
Charles De Boto 7 son, born in PA
Samuel De Boto 4 son, born in PA
Lucy De Boto 1 4/12[1] daughter, born in PA

image, from Ancestry.com:
http://postimage.org/image/xlqwcldw/

Anthony, the databases on the site familysearch.org for the town of Forio go since 1910... so it is impossible to find the birth act for Frank being born (I suppose) after the return in Italy of your grandparents...

I believe the best thing to do now for you is to write to the possible relatives in Forio-Panza...
Today being Palm Sunday, I put more than a few good words to the creator for you whilw at mass

I thank you very much :D

Laura
pink67
Master
Master
Posts: 4461
Joined: 25 Oct 2005, 00:00
Location: italia - liguria

Re: Aniello Migliaccio Family Ponza d'Ischia, Italy

Post by pink67 »

this is an interesting site about Panza d'Ischia... look at these old photos of the village!

http://www.prolocopanzaischia.it/foto-storia-panza.html

Laura
Post Reply