looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
forbirde
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 23:27

Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

Post by forbirde »

can you give me anymore information on Leone? I have nothing except his birthdate. Or where you found this information
innominata 52
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 26 May 2011, 13:28

Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

Post by innominata 52 »

These informations you need because you're writing a book about the family? Or is it just for curiosity to get to know your origins?
User avatar
forbirde
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 23:27

Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

Post by forbirde »

I am doing a decendant list of the Pedrotti and Fellin family for my own use. I will forward my e-mail address to you via private message, if you wish not to give me this information here. If you do not wish to give this information out, thank you for what you have given me already.
innominata 52
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 26 May 2011, 13:28

Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

Post by innominata 52 »

Sorry if I made you some questions too.
I don't not use the computer frequently, by accident I tried Bortolo Pedrotti and I found the site with your questions. It seemed very strange to find a distant relative unknown. My great-grandfather was Bortolo and my grandfather Leone (twin of your grandmother Josephine).
Thanks to you I found out I was born on September 18 as Bortolo.
Can not find yourself that this is all a bit 'strange?
MargaretMicheli
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 04 Aug 2015, 19:10

Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

Post by MargaretMicheli »

She is my Grandmother! What is your relation to her?
User avatar
forbirde
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 34
Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 23:27

Re: looking for Pedrotti and Micheli

Post by forbirde »

Who is your grandmother?
Post Reply