Quick one.
Which document do I ask for? that shows my great g grand fathers brothers and sisters.
when writing to the comune.
any links would be appreciated.





I shall go with this one, and fingers crossed.johnnyonthespot wrote:Comune di Atina is currently part of the province of Frosinone (created 1926) and may have originally been part of Caserta, I would have to research to be certain.
When Frosinone was created, all relevant provincial archive records were supposedly transferred to the new provincial archives of Frosinone, so that is the place to begin your research. You can use the form letter, but instead of addressing it to Stato Civile..., use this address:
Archivio di Stato di Frosinone
Piazza De Matthaeis, 41
03100 Frosinone
ITALY
email: as-fr@beniculturali.it
If you want a backup plan, you can also try contacting the Caserta archives:
Archivio di Stato di Caserta
Via dei Bersaglieri, 9
81100 Caserta
ITALY
email: as-ce@beniculturali.it