Chicago Consulate
Chicago Consulate
Got all the necessary papers together, mailed in the forms on June 17th to schedule an appointment for me and my sister; she received an email message from the consulate, saying that they are all booked for the remainder of 2011 and to contact them after January 2012. I'm wondering if it is even possible to get an appointment in 2012, has anyone else had to wait with the Chicago Consulate for a long period of time?
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Chicago Consulate
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
Re: Chicago Consulate
sorry about the double post.
