Hi to everybody.
I have known that the emigrants of my zone used "Braddock National Bank" to send the money to house.
The Braddok Bank was purchased by the Mellon Bank in 1947 and closed in 1990.
If someone closed the account of my great-grandfather also delivered a certificate of death.
How do I find the file of the Braddock Bank?
Thanks
Braddock National Bank Pittsburgh
Re: Braddock National Bank Pittsburgh
Celestino,
How funny! My friend recently bought that building and has installed an art space there. Very cool old place. What document do you need from the bank? I imagine your best bet would be to contact Mellon Bank, since they likely inherited the records from the Braddock bank.
Are you in Pittsburgh? If so, are you Italian speaking? Perhaps we could work something out with my translations.
Good luck!
AM
How funny! My friend recently bought that building and has installed an art space there. Very cool old place. What document do you need from the bank? I imagine your best bet would be to contact Mellon Bank, since they likely inherited the records from the Braddock bank.
Are you in Pittsburgh? If so, are you Italian speaking? Perhaps we could work something out with my translations.
Good luck!
AM
-
celestino75
- Newbie

- Posts: 15
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 16:43
Re: Braddock National Bank Pittsburgh
Hi,
I look for all of my great-grandfather, above all the place and the certificate of death.
I am Italian and I write from Italy.
Thanks
I look for all of my great-grandfather, above all the place and the certificate of death.
I am Italian and I write from Italy.
Thanks