Catalano from San Roberto, Reggio Calabria
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Catalano from San Roberto, Reggio Calabria
If you know he worked for the RR then the Railway Pension Board should have a record for him but you may have alreay tried the route? =Peter=
- chcatalano
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 02 Jan 2009, 17:12
Re: Catalano from San Roberto, Reggio Calabria
No, I didn't know that the RR had this sort of record. How do I access the data?
-
Jameskraiger
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 09 Jul 2011, 05:13
Re: Catalano from San Roberto, Reggio Calabria
The family in which you are writing about in your posts is my family as well. My grandfather was Anthony catalano from Dunkirk, NY.. In the census papers u have u also list all his brothers and sisters. Can u tell me all the information that u have on my family and I will do my best to help u as well!!