Translation help -- abandoned child? Page 2

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
lcafarel
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 210
Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 17:27

Translation help -- abandoned child? Page 2

Post by lcafarel »

Here is a clipping from the second page of the birth record I just cited. I am requesting a transcription and literal translation. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
BrunoC
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 04 Mar 2010, 21:17

Re: Translation help -- abandoned child? Page 2

Post by BrunoC »

I read:
"nella casa ove si espongono i projetti.
La stessa ha in oltre dichiarato di dare alla projetta il nome di Antonia"
Which means:
"in the house where the abandoned childs are exhibited.
Moreover, the same (person) stated to give to the abandoned child the first name: Antonia"

Bruno Catanese
User avatar
lcafarel
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 210
Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 17:27

Re: Translation help -- abandoned child? Page 2

Post by lcafarel »

Thank you! I can see it now.
Post Reply