Tessa,
I can never thank you enough. The combined knowledge and generosity of the people on this site just overwhelms myself and my family. I have not seen my Mother and Aunt so involved in a project. They are so excited to hear about the littlest clue. I make so many phone calls everyday to keep them updated. It makes their day so happy!
I need a little time to get organized. I just got more actual facts about my Grandfather and possibly my Grandmother today. We found a small picture album that disappeared about 25 years ago. That gave a handful of clues that I have to try and match up with other information. My goal is to find my Grandparents Birth Certificates which everyone here is positive they have never seen. This new information may help. I want my material to be as organized as I can get it so when I post it here it will be helpful to anyone who may help. I will have images soon.
Carolyn
Information about Giuseppe Accornero / Torino, Italy
Re: Information about Giuseppe Accornero / Torino, Italy
Glad to help!
We'll be here when you're ready to post your "new" information
T.
We'll be here when you're ready to post your "new" information
T.

