Pronunciation

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Pronunciation

Post by adelfio »

I saw the birth records of Loreto and Antonietta on your other post so you dont have to send them. I do this as hobby there are a lot of great people on the website and its a great place to learn about Italian family history. I think Americus was delivered by a midwife and most of those Italian Chicago midwifes couldnt spell very good so his birth record is out there somewhere.........I look a little more for it

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
User avatar
gamadaha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 31
Joined: 25 Oct 2008, 19:53
Location: Colorado

Re: Pronunciation

Post by gamadaha »

Great Marty Thank you! Could need help reading those too. What could help me alot too is if I could locate the Church in Sora Italy too where the family attended. That could help piece together some more. I would like to get a death certif on Elia the girl in the baptismal record, as I believe she died very young. On Americus (Amerigo, my Dad, the date of birth on the baptismal record said feb 10. It should be Feb 5th. That could be a clue as well.
Thanks
Mary
User avatar
gamadaha
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 31
Joined: 25 Oct 2008, 19:53
Location: Colorado

Re: Pronunciation

Post by gamadaha »

One Last favor. Is there any way to now move this thread entitled Pronunciation to be retitled to Venditti? No one will ever find it if I dont.
User avatar
adelfio
Master
Master
Posts: 9334
Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 13:47
Location: Chicago

Re: Pronunciation

Post by adelfio »

gamadaha wrote:Great Marty Thank you! Could need help reading those too. What could help me alot too is if I could locate the Church in Sora Italy too where the family attended. That could help piece together some more. I would like to get a death certif on Elia the girl in the baptismal record, as I believe she died very young. On Americus (Amerigo, my Dad, the date of birth on the baptismal record said feb 10. It should be Feb 5th. That could be a clue as well.
Thanks
Mary
That was the date of his Baptism Feb 10

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia

Marty
Post Reply