I would like to know if there is any web page that has ship passenger lists of boats going to South America. If my ancestor was from Rome... from what port did he most likely departure @ 1800?
Thank you so much
Ana Montoya
passenger list
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: passenger list
Such lists are usually maintained by the destination country. In which country did your ancestor land? Brasil? Argentina? Somewhere else?nazca3366 wrote:I would like to know if there is any web page that has ship passenger lists of boats going to South America. If my ancestor was from Rome... from what port did he most likely departure @ 1800?
Thank you so much
Ana Montoya
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
