Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
In trying to find all of my great grandmother's siblings, I first came across one sister, MARTA Pitocchi the other day. I saved her birth record, and then last night I came across another birth record for her, but in a different year! I do know that sometimes parents had a baby who died and then the next baby would have the same name.
Just thought I would see what you all see here?
Thank you!
Top left:
Bottom right:
Researching: Martino, Zona, Pitocchi, Pamieri in the Calvi Risorta area
Yes, I agree with Livio - this is a very likely two different children, one of which died.
I actually found three aunts named "Angela" to one set of parents. The first two died in their first year. The father's mother's name was Angela, so obviously he was going to keep naming them that till it stuck...