Nicastro
Nicastro
I am attempting to help a friend with his genealogical research, and we are trying to find birth and marriage information for his grandfather, Giovanni Battista Perri from Nicastro. He was born about 1872-1873. We found him on the Ellis island website twice, once from Nicastro in 1906 and the second time it says he was from Pittsburgh, PA. Where do I need to send this request if I'm looking for information from Nicastro?
Re: Nicastro
Hello,
Nicastro is a village belonging to Lamezia Terme comune.
Write to this e-mail (Lamezia Terme civil records office)
resp.demografici@comunelamezia.it
bye ricbru
Nicastro is a village belonging to Lamezia Terme comune.
Write to this e-mail (Lamezia Terme civil records office)
resp.demografici@comunelamezia.it
bye ricbru
Re: Nicastro
Thanks so much!
- DonnaPellegrin
- Veteran

- Posts: 201
- Joined: 16 May 2004, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: Nicastro
I have family from Nicastro also.
Here is a great website on the history of Nicastro. Lots of cool pictures.
http://www.lameziastorica.it/indexing.htm
Here is a great website on the history of Nicastro. Lots of cool pictures.
http://www.lameziastorica.it/indexing.htm
Donna Pellegrin

