Hi All,
I am searching for information regarding my grandfather, Antonio Graziano. What I do know came from the ship manifest. That he came to the US in June 5, 1903 on the SS Palatia sailing from Naples. His home town in Italy was Roccadaspide. I found hin in the 1920 census and I know he died in 1930 in Newark, New Jersey.
My questions are these: Is a death record available online? How can I find out if any relatives are still in Roccadaspide, Italy?
Thanks to all. Your help in the past has been great!!!
Jim2814
Antonio Graziano - Searching for info
Re: Antonio Graziano - Searching for info
Hi,
This may help you locate family currently living in Italy.
White pages:
http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html
LDS Family Search Letter Writing Guide
Form Letter to a Possible Relative
---
Not many NJ vital records are online
Ordering from the State of NJ
http://www.state.nj.us/health/vital/start.shtml
This may help you locate family currently living in Italy.
White pages:
http://www.paginebianche.it/index_en.html
LDS Family Search Letter Writing Guide
Form Letter to a Possible Relative
---
Not many NJ vital records are online
Ordering from the State of NJ
http://www.state.nj.us/health/vital/start.shtml
Re: Antonio Graziano - Searching for info
I had a great deal of luck using church and cemetery records from The FHC. The have many Newark records. Do you have an address on the 1920 census, that will help pinpoint which church and cemetery might have records.
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... umns=*,0,0
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... umns=*,0,0
-
tiernotours
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 03 Jan 2012, 12:58
Re: Antonio Graziano - Searching for info
Hi Jim,
My name is Pasquale Tierno I live in Roccadaspide, I know the Graziano family here in Rocca if you want to contact me you can. There is a Antonio Graziano living here today he is about 42 years old he also has a brother Roberto and a sister, his father's name was Vincenzo. I hope that will help you.You know that all first boys are name after their grandfathers so it is likely that is your line.
good luck on your scarch
Pasquale
My name is Pasquale Tierno I live in Roccadaspide, I know the Graziano family here in Rocca if you want to contact me you can. There is a Antonio Graziano living here today he is about 42 years old he also has a brother Roberto and a sister, his father's name was Vincenzo. I hope that will help you.You know that all first boys are name after their grandfathers so it is likely that is your line.
good luck on your scarch
Pasquale
Re: Antonio Graziano - Searching for info
Hi Pasquale,
Thank you for your note. Could you find out if anyone in that family knows of an Antonio Graziano that he came to the US in June 5, 1903 on the SS Palatia sailing from Naples? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you, Jim
Thank you for your note. Could you find out if anyone in that family knows of an Antonio Graziano that he came to the US in June 5, 1903 on the SS Palatia sailing from Naples? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you, Jim
-
tiernotours
- Newbie

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 03 Jan 2012, 12:58
Re: Antonio Graziano - Searching for info
Jim you can go on face book and talk to them directly Roberto Graziano living in England he speaks english and can give you more info then I could. I am related to him by the Tierno family line and i'm not aware of his Graziano family history. Let me know how it goes, keep in touch.
Pasquale
Pasquale
Re: Antonio Graziano - Searching for info
Pasquale,
Thank you for your help. So much time has passed, it is hard to find out information. Thanks again, Jim
Thank you for your help. So much time has passed, it is hard to find out information. Thanks again, Jim

