I have been trying to get in contact with the comune of Valmozzola now for a while. I have not had any success. I sent two letters again yesterday, but I fear no one is reading the letters/emails/faxes.
Now I realize I might have been contacting the wrong comune
Here is the birth certificate of my bisnonno -
http://i40.tinypic.com/2r2vw2s.jpg
This is where I am confused. I also have a birth "record" for him as well. Here is the birth record for my bisnonno -
http://i43.tinypic.com/311to9v.jpg What do the numbers mean on the right? I see numero 294 I believe...
Here is a close up/enlargement:
http://tinypic.com/r/148owls/7
The 1st document says he was born in Corniglio, but it was issued by Valmozzola (I think?) What is the difference in translation between these two documents? Also, which comune should I contact to receive a new official birth certificate?
Many thanks for your help

