Is any one related to Umberto Nobile? I am looking for information on his family.
Please contact me at latorracafamily@aol.com
Umberto Nobile - General in The Italian Army
Re: Umberto Nobile - General in The Italian Army
Hi,
is he the Umberto Nobile who went to the North Pole in 1926?
If he is, you can easily obtain info by typing his name in every web site.
If he's not, sorry, I can't help.
Good luck, Peps.
is he the Umberto Nobile who went to the North Pole in 1926?
If he is, you can easily obtain info by typing his name in every web site.
If he's not, sorry, I can't help.
Good luck, Peps.
- caesarganz
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 26 Feb 2006, 00:00
- Location: Puckeridge, England
Re: Umberto Nobile - General in The Italian Army
Our Italian American Club in Baltimore Maryland, USA was named after Umberto Nobile. seeing his name again brings back some very nice memories.
