Please Help!!! Received my grandfathers naturalization papers today. Said he came from Campenarello, Italy. Is this in Avellino province???
Where do I write for birth certificate.
Also papers said he came thru Ellis Island Nov 20,1899 on the ship Floria. Cannot find any info for that date or ship
I am lost
'
Donna
Campenarello
Re: Campenarello
Donna, don't despare.
I tryed to find Campenarello out from the web site of Avellino.
I guess you probably mispelled the name 'cause it doesn't exist.
No other similar names, unfortunately.
Check it better.
Anywayother names that might sound to you so take a look to
http://www.comune.avellino.it
Good Luck! Peps.
I tryed to find Campenarello out from the web site of Avellino.
I guess you probably mispelled the name 'cause it doesn't exist.
No other similar names, unfortunately.
Check it better.
Anywayother names that might sound to you so take a look to
http://www.comune.avellino.it
Good Luck! Peps.
Re: Campenarello
?????No other similar names, unfortunately.
Hi Peps....re: Campanarello
please see here...
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... ic&p=16633
mfjp
Re: Campenarello
mfjp wrote:?????No other similar names, unfortunately.
Hi Peps....re: Campanarello
please see here...
http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/inde ... ic&p=16633
mfjp
Dear mfjp,
thank's God you do exist!
pepssssss....
can't you help me, too??

