the massive extraction project at Valle di Codore is progressing. Its database exceeds 50,000 names. We are looking to complete it in a month or so.
Reguards
Trevisan2
Valle di Cadore Research
- trevisan2
- Master

- Posts: 639
- Joined: 23 Oct 2004, 00:00
- Location: Utah, Mareno di Piave (TV)
- Contact:
Valle di Cadore Research
Researching in the provincia di Treviso, Italy, Provaglio Sopra, Val Sabbia of Brescia.
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
Domege di Cadore, Cavalo, Fumane, Verona
Forno di Rivara, TO, Canischio, TO
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: Valle di Cadore Research
That is fantastic news! I am very exited about these records.
I bought 2 new domains and extra space and have been uploading many more records on my Carini Site...
Main Page: http://www.cariniexchange.com/
The Records/Resources pages: http://www.cariniexchange.org/index.html
Thanks a lot!
Jim
I bought 2 new domains and extra space and have been uploading many more records on my Carini Site...
Main Page: http://www.cariniexchange.com/
The Records/Resources pages: http://www.cariniexchange.org/index.html
Thanks a lot!
Jim