I'm not really sure what this is - I came across it attached to an 1819 marriage record...
Emiliano Miticocchio, son of the late Giovanni, of Termoli, and Felicia ?
husband of Concetta d'Aloje ?
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/8 ... directlink
Not entirely sure what i have here...
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Not entirely sure what i have here...
This a death record (maybe the father of one of the spouses)
Emiliano Micicocchio died at home in S.Giacomo on 1815, Jan 10, he was the son of the late Giovanni, of Termoli, and Felicia Cattile? aged 77, spinner, living in S. Giacomo he was also husband of Concetta d'Aloja aged 45, spinner. I believe Emiliano was 60 and was a barber
Emiliano Micicocchio died at home in S.Giacomo on 1815, Jan 10, he was the son of the late Giovanni, of Termoli, and Felicia Cattile? aged 77, spinner, living in S. Giacomo he was also husband of Concetta d'Aloja aged 45, spinner. I believe Emiliano was 60 and was a barber
