Duonnolo Family Tree

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
ldurante
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Oct 2004, 00:00
Location: United States
Contact:

Duonnolo Family Tree

Post by ldurante »

Hi!

I have traced my husband's family tree back to his great grandparents his ggrandmother was Cristina Duonnolo daughter of Michael and Anna from Caserta, Italy. This seems to be where we run out of steam. I would really like to find out more info on them - any suggestions would be appreciatd!

Thanks!
Lori :D
Lori Durante
ldurante@rcn.com
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Re: Duonnolo Family Tree

Post by ptimber »

When you say Caserta do you mean the city of Caserta or some small town or village in the province of Caserta??? Important since in Italy all records are in the town or village of origin. People oftimes say Caserta but mean a small town or village int he province of... Peter
User avatar
ldurante
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 06 Oct 2004, 00:00
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Duonnolo Family Tree

Post by ldurante »

The actual location in Italy I have is:
SANT' ANGELO D'CAPRIA, CASERTA, ITALY
Lori Durante
ldurante@rcn.com
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Duonnolo Family Tree

Post by suanj »

ldurante wrote:The actual location in Italy I have is:
SANT' ANGELO D'CAPRIA, CASERTA, ITALY
Hi most probable are Sant'Angelo di CAPUA (Caserta Province) ; exact spelling is Sant'Angelo in Formis fraction of Capua town, Caserta province/Campania region.
For all info and request about Cristina Duonnolo's certificates you can to send an email to Capua Common info@comunedicapua.it
regards, suanj
duonnolo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: 27 Feb 2012, 03:40

Re: Duonnolo Family Tree

Post by duonnolo »

Hi Lori... my great-grandfather, Giovanni, was Cristina's sister. I have not been able to make it past Michele and Anna either! If you want to compare notes on the Duonnolos, though, I'd love to do that. I have traced Giovanni's and Domenico's descendents and am in contact with members of both lines. We would all love to get to know more of our relatives.

Karen
Post Reply