GUARDAVALLE
- naillady4jm
- Rookie

- Posts: 46
- Joined: 04 Nov 2006, 00:00
- Location: Willard,Ohio,U.S.A.
GUARDAVALLE
Can anyone tell me about the town of Guardavalle? Going to Rome next year and my family was from this town and would like to know if I don`t have family there any more should I consider making the trip from Rome.If you do live there do you know any Martinis`s or Bevilasqua`s that was related to AMALIA Bevilacqua or Agaizo Martinis . Thanks for your help
Re: GUARDAVALLE
Some links to information about Guardavalle 
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/079/061/
http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Guardavalle
The Italian Phone Book has two listings for BEVILACQUA in Guardavalle
http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs= ... e+%28CZ%29
AND...two listings for MARTINI in Guardavalle
http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs= ... uardavalle
If you need help with letters to potential relatives...
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... #relatives
T.
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/079/061/
http://www.weather-forecast.com/locations/Guardavalle
The Italian Phone Book has two listings for BEVILACQUA in Guardavalle
http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs= ... e+%28CZ%29
AND...two listings for MARTINI in Guardavalle
http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs= ... uardavalle
If you need help with letters to potential relatives...
http://www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwi ... #relatives
T.
- naillady4jm
- Rookie

- Posts: 46
- Joined: 04 Nov 2006, 00:00
- Location: Willard,Ohio,U.S.A.
Re: GUARDAVALLE
Thank you Tessa for the links
If you click on the phone listing, is that how I would address a letter to what they have listed with phone number, never sent a letter out of country
If you click on the phone listing, is that how I would address a letter to what they have listed with phone number, never sent a letter out of country
Re: GUARDAVALLE
Format for addressing mail:
Bevilacqua Caterina Rosaria
Via S. Martino 22
88065 Guardavalle (CZ)
ITALY

T.
Bevilacqua Caterina Rosaria
Via S. Martino 22
88065 Guardavalle (CZ)
ITALY
T.
Re: GUARDAVALLE
Hello my family is from guardavalle We still have lots of family there ,our compare is cosimo martinis He is on facebook he will tell you whos who a while age we were looking for our great great grandfather he came many years ago to utica , but lost touch with his family in guardavalle and I saw some post about martinis and bevilaqua I did mention it to him , but if you go to fb send him a message I,ll let him know

