Good morning everyone!
Last night I found a clue in an online index of obituaries in the Denver Post. I have the publication date and page number of the newspaper I need, and I know it's available in the Denver Public Library, but I am not planning any travel to Denver any time soon. Any ideas on services I could use to get a copy of the actual obituary?
Thanks,
Assunta
Anyone familiar with Denver Library's Geneaology collection?
-
cdarrow944
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 23 Jan 2014, 16:18
Re: Anyone familiar with Denver Library's Geneaology collect
Call the Genealogy Dept. at 720-865-1821 and ask for a researcher to look this up for you. It costs $10 for the service and they will send you a printout.
Re: Anyone familiar with Denver Library's Geneaology collect
http://www.theancestorhunt.com/1/post/2 ... um=twitter
this is a link for free newspaper sites.
also, if there is a familysearch.org Family History Center near you, they have subscriptions to many of the for-fee genealogy sites, so you can access then for free.
good luck
donna
this is a link for free newspaper sites.
also, if there is a familysearch.org Family History Center near you, they have subscriptions to many of the for-fee genealogy sites, so you can access then for free.
good luck
donna
Locations of interest: Ariano Irpino, Altavilla Irpina, Montaguto, Volturrara Irpina, Paternopoli, San Mango Sul Calore
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/
https://ArianoIrpinoGenealogy.weebly.com/
https://paternopoligenealogy.weebly.com/
