COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hi Juanita: I read all ship's manifest of Mario Nacamuli, and in 1 are the mother Giulia W. (no J. as johannis) Nacamuli; well after an search are this surnames probable all in north italy: Wager, Wegher and Widmann; well Widmann is present from many long time in Venezia and in Padova...are possible that the Giulia surname was Widmann?
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hi Juanita: I read all ship's manifest of Mario Nacamuli, and in 1 are the mother Giulia W. (no J. as johannis) Nacamuli; well after an search are this surnames probable all in north italy: Wager, Wegher and Widmann; well Widmann is present from many long time in Venezia and in Padova...are possible that the Giulia surname was Widmann?
suanj
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello All
Further information has come to light and in the event I am correct about Marco being the third half-brother to my great grandfather Leone Della Torre, it seems Marco did remain in Egypt.
Information received relayed as being on a death certificate signed by a Rabbi in Alexandria Egypt that states:
"Marco Nacamuli...son of Angelo Nacamuli deceased Oct 1, 1920, age 68. Italian citizenship
If this information is correct, then it would be Angelo Nacamuli that Contessa Giulia married after the death of Conte Della Torre.
Also received another that seems to be the first cousin, not the uncle to my grandmother but believe that the date is incorrect and do not know what "sujet Hellene" would have to do with a death certificate.
Vittorio Nacamuli, son of Marco deceased March , 1910, age 34...sujet Hellene?
Any further ideas would be much appreciated.
Be well and God bless,
Juanita
Be well and
Further information has come to light and in the event I am correct about Marco being the third half-brother to my great grandfather Leone Della Torre, it seems Marco did remain in Egypt.
Information received relayed as being on a death certificate signed by a Rabbi in Alexandria Egypt that states:
"Marco Nacamuli...son of Angelo Nacamuli deceased Oct 1, 1920, age 68. Italian citizenship
If this information is correct, then it would be Angelo Nacamuli that Contessa Giulia married after the death of Conte Della Torre.
Also received another that seems to be the first cousin, not the uncle to my grandmother but believe that the date is incorrect and do not know what "sujet Hellene" would have to do with a death certificate.
Vittorio Nacamuli, son of Marco deceased March , 1910, age 34...sujet Hellene?
Any further ideas would be much appreciated.
Be well and God bless,
Juanita
Be well and
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello Again,
At the same time, it has come to light that there was an Emmanuel and Cartharina Russo that were godparents to another family member in Cairo but on my grandfather's side.
Question here is, "Is 'Russo' an Italian surname?"
They seem to have been in Cairo in 1890.
Be well and God bless,
Juanita
At the same time, it has come to light that there was an Emmanuel and Cartharina Russo that were godparents to another family member in Cairo but on my grandfather's side.
Question here is, "Is 'Russo' an Italian surname?"
They seem to have been in Cairo in 1890.
Be well and God bless,
Juanita
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Russo is italian surname sure!JUANITA wrote:Hello Again,
At the same time, it has come to light that there was an Emmanuel and Cartharina Russo that were godparents to another family member in Cairo but on my grandfather's side.
Question here is, "Is 'Russo' an Italian surname?"
They seem to have been in Cairo in 1890.
Be well and God bless,
Juanita
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Juanita read here:
NACAMULI, Mario, (#22641, Nacamuli, Vittorio, name change) Denver City & County Probate Index 1865-1965
http://coloradoclues.com/nopnames.htm
and more:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cofgs/naturali ... Nelsen.htm
and
Title Bankdirektør
Sex Male
Person ID I17387 OneTree Genealogy
Last Modified 14 Jun 2005
Family 1 Ester Polack
Children 1. Elsie Nacamuli, b. 2 Jul, Alexandria, Egypt
Group Sheet F9497 OneTree Genealogy
NACAMULI, Mario, (#22641, Nacamuli, Vittorio, name change) Denver City & County Probate Index 1865-1965
http://coloradoclues.com/nopnames.htm
and more:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cofgs/naturali ... Nelsen.htm
and
Title Bankdirektør
Sex Male
Person ID I17387 OneTree Genealogy
Last Modified 14 Jun 2005
Family 1 Ester Polack
Children 1. Elsie Nacamuli, b. 2 Jul, Alexandria, Egypt
Group Sheet F9497 OneTree Genealogy
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
more:
sujet Hellene... sujet or subject? perhaps mean greek subject...
sujet Hellene... sujet or subject? perhaps mean greek subject...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello Suanj
Many thanks.
I know that sujet is subject but was wondering if it meant being a subject of Greece or if it was possibly a change in religious beliefs "being a Hellene".
I also have the information regarding Marco being a banker and it is most likely the one who gave me the information the other day, made the post as it seems a recent one.
Apparently, on the death certificate received by them from the Rabbi in Alexandria for Marco, it does show Italian citizenship.
At least, we now know that Angelo Nacamuli is listed as the father of Marco and therefore the husband to Giulia.
Also, thanks for the confirmation of Russo being an Italian name. Are there any possibilities there is also a connection to Austria?
Be well and God bless,
Juanita
Many thanks.
I know that sujet is subject but was wondering if it meant being a subject of Greece or if it was possibly a change in religious beliefs "being a Hellene".
I also have the information regarding Marco being a banker and it is most likely the one who gave me the information the other day, made the post as it seems a recent one.
Apparently, on the death certificate received by them from the Rabbi in Alexandria for Marco, it does show Italian citizenship.
At least, we now know that Angelo Nacamuli is listed as the father of Marco and therefore the husband to Giulia.
Also, thanks for the confirmation of Russo being an Italian name. Are there any possibilities there is also a connection to Austria?
Be well and God bless,
Juanita
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Juanita: Russo is an surname tipical of Italy south; in Italy north are: ROSSO( most diffused also in all Veneto region) and Rossi that is the italian surname max diffused in all Italy...
also are on familysearch only an :
Leone Mario Dalla Torre Compact Disc #72 Pin #373304
Sex: M
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parents:
Father: Bortolomeo Tommaso Dalla Torre 24 Mar 1867 Place: Mezzana, Trento, Italy
Mother: Oliva Baida
as you can see is listed DAlla Torre and no DElla Torre....
and why Mario Nacamuli is listed born in 1874 in Padova, you see the Padova civil records on Mormons center, are the microfilm :" Registri dello stato civile, 1871-1910 Padova (Padova). Ufficio dello stato civile " and so, for better search, you can descover surname mother and more....
suanj
also are on familysearch only an :
Leone Mario Dalla Torre Compact Disc #72 Pin #373304
Sex: M
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Event(s):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Parents:
Father: Bortolomeo Tommaso Dalla Torre 24 Mar 1867 Place: Mezzana, Trento, Italy
Mother: Oliva Baida
as you can see is listed DAlla Torre and no DElla Torre....
and why Mario Nacamuli is listed born in 1874 in Padova, you see the Padova civil records on Mormons center, are the microfilm :" Registri dello stato civile, 1871-1910 Padova (Padova). Ufficio dello stato civile " and so, for better search, you can descover surname mother and more....
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hi Suanj
Thank you for your input.
First, about Emmanuel and Catharina Russo. They are listed as godparents to Sydney Emmanuel Patterson who was the nephew of my grandfather William Joseph Patterson.
Sidney Emmanuel Patterson was christened at St. Marci Evangeliste
Church, Choubra, Cairo on 21-06-1922.
At this time, we are just trying to find out if they are connected to Italy.
Second, about Leone Mario Dalla Torre. I do not think he is the one. Are you saying that this Leone's father was Bortolomeo Tommaso Dalla Torre 24 Mar 1867 Place: Mezzana, Trento, Italy?
I have caculated that Leone Della Torre was most probably born in 1850. We know he was alive February 1916 but know he was dead by the time my grandmother was married October 1918.
If you mean Bortolomea was his father is cannot be as that would mean he was born before his son.
My grandmother's passport shows Della Torre and on another document shows Leone Della Torre born in Venice, date unknown.
Sorry, but I cannot follow what you are saying about Mario Nacamuli. Are you saying he is found on the Mormons Center? If so, I tried to do a search on the site and it came back as unfound. Please advise further on Mario as to what you are telling me.
Be well and God bless
Juanita
Thank you for your input.
First, about Emmanuel and Catharina Russo. They are listed as godparents to Sydney Emmanuel Patterson who was the nephew of my grandfather William Joseph Patterson.
Sidney Emmanuel Patterson was christened at St. Marci Evangeliste
Church, Choubra, Cairo on 21-06-1922.
At this time, we are just trying to find out if they are connected to Italy.
Second, about Leone Mario Dalla Torre. I do not think he is the one. Are you saying that this Leone's father was Bortolomeo Tommaso Dalla Torre 24 Mar 1867 Place: Mezzana, Trento, Italy?
I have caculated that Leone Della Torre was most probably born in 1850. We know he was alive February 1916 but know he was dead by the time my grandmother was married October 1918.
If you mean Bortolomea was his father is cannot be as that would mean he was born before his son.
My grandmother's passport shows Della Torre and on another document shows Leone Della Torre born in Venice, date unknown.
Sorry, but I cannot follow what you are saying about Mario Nacamuli. Are you saying he is found on the Mormons Center? If so, I tried to do a search on the site and it came back as unfound. Please advise further on Mario as to what you are telling me.
Be well and God bless
Juanita
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Second, about Leone Mario Dalla Torre. I do not think he is the one. Are you saying that this Leone's father was Bortolomeo Tommaso Dalla Torre 24 Mar 1867 Place: Mezzana, Trento, Italy?
Re: Juanita, I say that are only an similar name in all web: leone Mario DAlla Torre; I know that is not YOUR Leone...
I have caculated that Leone Della Torre was most probably born in 1850. We know he was alive February 1916 but know he was dead by the time my grandmother was married October 1918.
RE: Please explane me better; I understand that: contessa Giulia was remarried to Nacamuli ( Angelo) why already she was widow of Count Della Torre... Is so or I no understand... and thsi count Della Torre, was Leone Della Torre or another...? if was Leone Della Torre married to Giulia, as is possible that was living in 1916... if all Nacamuli childrens was borns before of 1900...
If you mean Bortolomea was his father is cannot be as that would mean he was born before his son.
Re: No, I no mean this, I mean that are, only in all web, the record same at above mentioned(Dalla Torre)
My grandmother's passport shows Della Torre and on another document shows Leone Della Torre born in Venice, date unknown.
Re: if you say that is born in 1850 in Venice, this is very possible...
Sorry, but I cannot follow what you are saying about Mario Nacamuli. Are you saying he is found on the Mormons Center? If so, I tried to do a search on the site and it came back as unfound. Please advise further on Mario as to what you are telling me.
Re: no, iI saying that AN Mario Nacamuli are listed in Index to Naturalization Declaration of Intentions File, Denver District Federal Court:
NACAMULI, Mario Italy born in 1874 date of arrival 1911
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cofgs/naturali ... Nelsen.htm
regards, suanj
Re: Juanita, I say that are only an similar name in all web: leone Mario DAlla Torre; I know that is not YOUR Leone...
I have caculated that Leone Della Torre was most probably born in 1850. We know he was alive February 1916 but know he was dead by the time my grandmother was married October 1918.
RE: Please explane me better; I understand that: contessa Giulia was remarried to Nacamuli ( Angelo) why already she was widow of Count Della Torre... Is so or I no understand... and thsi count Della Torre, was Leone Della Torre or another...? if was Leone Della Torre married to Giulia, as is possible that was living in 1916... if all Nacamuli childrens was borns before of 1900...
If you mean Bortolomea was his father is cannot be as that would mean he was born before his son.
Re: No, I no mean this, I mean that are, only in all web, the record same at above mentioned(Dalla Torre)
My grandmother's passport shows Della Torre and on another document shows Leone Della Torre born in Venice, date unknown.
Re: if you say that is born in 1850 in Venice, this is very possible...
Sorry, but I cannot follow what you are saying about Mario Nacamuli. Are you saying he is found on the Mormons Center? If so, I tried to do a search on the site and it came back as unfound. Please advise further on Mario as to what you are telling me.
Re: no, iI saying that AN Mario Nacamuli are listed in Index to Naturalization Declaration of Intentions File, Denver District Federal Court:
NACAMULI, Mario Italy born in 1874 date of arrival 1911
http://www.rootsweb.com/~cofgs/naturali ... Nelsen.htm
regards, suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello all,
I'm trying to trace, the branch of Della Torre 's that went to Argentina. My grandfather's name was Rossario Torres. (at some point it changed from Della Torre to Torres) I am not sure why or when my family's last name changed. My father's name is Dante Olegario Torres. I don't know when they came over, and unfortunately, as far as I can tell there are no living members in my immediate family that knows our full history. Anyone with info pls help.
Thanks,
Dante
I'm trying to trace, the branch of Della Torre 's that went to Argentina. My grandfather's name was Rossario Torres. (at some point it changed from Della Torre to Torres) I am not sure why or when my family's last name changed. My father's name is Dante Olegario Torres. I don't know when they came over, and unfortunately, as far as I can tell there are no living members in my immediate family that knows our full history. Anyone with info pls help.
Thanks,
Dante
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Hello Dantet
You do not say much. As your enquiry has appeared on my thread, all I can say is that the only one of the family that I know went to Argentina was my grandmother's youngest sister Bianca Della Torre.
She ended up marrying an "Andolfato", first name unknown and I believe she had one son whose name was possibly Mario. Her DOB was November 20, 1890, Cairo, Egypt.
The last known address for her was c/o Cav. F. Fontana, Calle Galicia 2237, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
My great-grandfather Leone Della Torre never changed his name to Torres. He was thought to have had two brothers and possibly one sister born Della Torre. However, I have no further information on the possiblity of them at this time.
Be well and God bless,
Juanita
You do not say much. As your enquiry has appeared on my thread, all I can say is that the only one of the family that I know went to Argentina was my grandmother's youngest sister Bianca Della Torre.
She ended up marrying an "Andolfato", first name unknown and I believe she had one son whose name was possibly Mario. Her DOB was November 20, 1890, Cairo, Egypt.
The last known address for her was c/o Cav. F. Fontana, Calle Galicia 2237, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
My great-grandfather Leone Della Torre never changed his name to Torres. He was thought to have had two brothers and possibly one sister born Della Torre. However, I have no further information on the possiblity of them at this time.
Be well and God bless,
Juanita
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
It has been some time, but have had nothing new to report.
I have come across some old letters that my father sent his sister and on three separate occasions he states the same thing relating to Vittorio Nacamuli.
Letter Dated: July 1, 1998
"Today is also the commemorative date of the passing of Mum's Uncle Victor, 72 years ago. Mum never ceased to call the 5th. of July un brutto giorno (an ugly day)."
So I now know that Vittorio Nacamuli died July 5th, 1926.
Be well and God bless
I have come across some old letters that my father sent his sister and on three separate occasions he states the same thing relating to Vittorio Nacamuli.
Letter Dated: July 1, 1998
"Today is also the commemorative date of the passing of Mum's Uncle Victor, 72 years ago. Mum never ceased to call the 5th. of July un brutto giorno (an ugly day)."
So I now know that Vittorio Nacamuli died July 5th, 1926.
Be well and God bless
- JamesBianco
- Staff

- Posts: 879
- Joined: 31 Dec 2004, 00:00
- Location: Westfield, MA.
- Contact:
Re: COUNT LEONE DELLA TORRE
Thanks for the update, I recently came across some of the old emails from you in my inbox and was wondering if you had uncovered anything new.
Have a great summer, keep us updated!
Jim Bianco
Have a great summer, keep us updated!
Jim Bianco

