I have multiple references to Salvatore being born in Palermo (ex. Naturalization, Passport, Draft Cards, etc.) In addition, from the LDS film, A-Z 1876-1885; A-F 1886-1895, Family History Library INTL Film, 1350813, I located his reference in the Archive di Stato Palermo, Stato Civile Indice Nascita (1876 - 1885), in which he was recorded as Salvatore Crisenza (I was aware that he adopted the Romano Surname later in life).
However, with all of this information, I have still not been unable to identify the correct Palermo LDS film to locate his actual birth record.
The index page detail and images:
Crisenza, Salvatore - 7 gennaro, 1879, uff. 1 - v. 139 - n. 104

I reviewed the following films without success:
Nati 1876 (cont.)-1879, Family History Library INTL Film, 1963631
Nati 1879 (cont.)-1882, Family History Library INTL Film, 1963632
Here is the URL (shorten using Google) to the FamilySearch film catalog for Palermo:
http://goo.gl/w1LLv
Am I missing anything? Does the forum have any additional thoughts or suggestions?
Thank you.
Joe

