Concetta Forgione Gesualdo, Rocca San Felice
-
forgionedescendant
- Newbie

- Posts: 2
- Joined: 13 Sep 2011, 01:07
Re: Concetta Forgione Gesualdo, Rocca San Felice
Hello! Thank you so much for replying to me! My family and I are very interested in getting in touch with you! Im not sure how to find your email address but you can email me at charisse.lash@waynearc.org so that way we can get in touch. Thanks so much again and we look forward to hearing from you!
Re: Concetta Forgione Gesualdo, Rocca San Felice
I am also related to the Forgione family. According to my great grandfather's death certificate, his mother's name was Louisa Forgione and he was from Gesualdo. I don't know anything more about her than her name, although my father tells me that the Forgione cousins were around a lot when he was a kid in Brooklyn and Queens.
Any info on Louisa and her family would be much appreciated.
Any info on Louisa and her family would be much appreciated.