If you would kindly translate for me.
I have several records to look at, and so I need to know what each of the spaces where the handwritten information is.
I see names written several times, dates, etc. I'm not sure who is who...I'm assuming Gaetano Bartolomeo is the person who passed.
http://tinypic.com/r/2ywh76e/6
I'm making copies of documents using the LDS library and since I don't understand Italian and I'm not having much luck using online translators. What I've decided to do is copy any records with my family name and try to sort through them later. I'm at the "later" point and could certainly use any help.
Thanks.
Atto di Morte / Translation
Re: Atto di Morte / Translation
1830 March 17 in the town of Toritto appeared Vincenzo Marino age 33 farmhand and Giuseppe Angelo Bartolomeo age 50 farmhand declared the death of Gaetano Bartolomeo age 5 born in the town of Toritto son of Stefano Bartolomeo farmhand and Rosa Aniceto??? age 35
Marty
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty

