Vittoria Ragusa Sicily
Vittoria Ragusa Sicily
My grandmother was in an convent/orphanage in Vittoria. I can't seem to find the name of the convent. I know that her family home was on the Via Settiembre and it was apparently close to their home. Her parents both died when she was only 5 years old. Her grandmother also died shortly after they did. I am not sure if the convent would still have any records but I would love to know the name of it.
Re: Vittoria Ragusa Sicily
A possibility? 
Santuario Madonna della Salute
http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs= ... v=Vittoria
map - see Via Venti Settembre to the south
There was a Convent at the Church of St. Francis de Paul (Chiesa di S. Francesco di Paolo)
http://www.comunevittoria.gov.it/index. ... uogo&id=46
T.
Santuario Madonna della Salute
http://www.paginebianche.it/ricerca?qs= ... v=Vittoria
map - see Via Venti Settembre to the south
There was a Convent at the Church of St. Francis de Paul (Chiesa di S. Francesco di Paolo)
http://www.comunevittoria.gov.it/index. ... uogo&id=46
T.

