Thank you,
Debby





Birth Record







T.Debid76 wrote:Thank you for letting me know you have seen that also. I was surprised to find the marriage record in 1890. Of course I was confused and thinking perhaps Rosario had been married to another. So, was happy to find the birth record stating they were married. The odd thing is, the birth record says male and I know that is my gg-grandma's birthdate and her name is Francesca.
I would like some help translating the marriage record. I have been able to make some of it out, I think![]()
Page 2
The birth record for Domenica Guardi
Her mother is Francesca Giovenco. Does it say she was 28 years old when Domenica was born?? YES Her father is Antonino Guardi. Was his age 31?? YES
Page 3
Birth record for Rosario Imbroito
Parents Francesco Imbroito Age 41, and Angela Ugo, age 40. I am having trouble making out anything else on this page.
Born 1 October at 2 PM
Thank you for your help,
Deb