I'm just learning to translate documents but I'm finding it rather difficult. Is anyone able to help with the translation?
#114 Giovanni Viola
http://www.flickr.com/photos/83161268@N05/7619505310/
# 35 Teresa Serafin
http://www.flickr.com/photos/83161268@N05/7619506554/
For anyone that can help I thank you in advance.
Gary Viola
Need help translating a document
Re: Need help translating a document
Welcome Gary to IG website
#114 Giovanni Viola
1909 Aug 21 recorded record/ death on 20th (IERI) before the city official of Castelfranco Veneto Arturo Bertoncello appeared Luigi Fantinato age 33 and Ferdinando Cassolan age 25 at the hour of 6:00 pm declared the death of Giovanni Viola age 69 son deceased Luigi Viola and deceased Maria Cozzi?? widower of Teresa Serafin
Witnesses
Pietro Viola 28
Antonio Cosso??
#35 Teresa Serafin
1904 June 5th recorded record/death on Dec 4th appeared the city official of Castelfranco Veneto Francesco Baggio to declare the death at 7:00 am of Teresa Serafin age 46 daughter of Celeste Serafin and Margherita Andenata???? husband of GioBatta Viola
Marty
#114 Giovanni Viola
1909 Aug 21 recorded record/ death on 20th (IERI) before the city official of Castelfranco Veneto Arturo Bertoncello appeared Luigi Fantinato age 33 and Ferdinando Cassolan age 25 at the hour of 6:00 pm declared the death of Giovanni Viola age 69 son deceased Luigi Viola and deceased Maria Cozzi?? widower of Teresa Serafin
Witnesses
Pietro Viola 28
Antonio Cosso??
#35 Teresa Serafin
1904 June 5th recorded record/death on Dec 4th appeared the city official of Castelfranco Veneto Francesco Baggio to declare the death at 7:00 am of Teresa Serafin age 46 daughter of Celeste Serafin and Margherita Andenata???? husband of GioBatta Viola
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: Need help translating a document
Adelfo
Thank you so very much. I figured out about half of the information but I wasn't certain.
You confirmed I was somewhat on the right path. This will help me in translating other documents.
Thank you
Gary
Thank you so very much. I figured out about half of the information but I wasn't certain.
You confirmed I was somewhat on the right path. This will help me in translating other documents.
Thank you
Gary

