I was wondering if someone that has access to the Ancestry records could help me by checking out what is says on these records: http://search.ancestry.se/cgi-bin/sse.d ... 1&uidh=000. I'm interested in the first 3 records, (Rosalia Lombardini). If it's not too much to ask, could I get a caption of the original record?...That would be great!
Thank you,
Denisse
Someone with access to the Ancestry records..help!
- denissebarilani
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 18:18
- Location: Stockholm,Sweden
Someone with access to the Ancestry records..help!
Barilani, Artino, Galeazzi, Lombardini, Chianguerotti/Ciangherotti
Re: Someone with access to the Ancestry records..help!
Name:Rosalia Lombardini
Birth Year:abt 1848
Father:Pietro Lombardini
Mother:Rosalia Caraccioli
Record Type:Decesso
Date:25 apr 1923
City:Vercana
County:Como
Country:Italia (Italy)
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Name:Rosalia Lombardini
Father:Giacomo Lombardini
Mother:Catherine Dell??
Record Type: Nascita
Date:1873
City:Plesio
County:Como
Country:Italia (Italy)
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Name:Rosalia Irene Lombardini
Birth Year:abt 1902
Father:Giacomo Lombardini
Mother:Giuseppina Grappa
Spouse:Francesco Ugo Mangili
Record Type:Matrimonio
Date:1 mag 1925 (1 May 1925)
City:Como
County:Como
Country:Italia (Italy)
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
Birth Year:abt 1848
Father:Pietro Lombardini
Mother:Rosalia Caraccioli
Record Type:Decesso
Date:25 apr 1923
City:Vercana
County:Como
Country:Italia (Italy)
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Name:Rosalia Lombardini
Father:Giacomo Lombardini
Mother:Catherine Dell??
Record Type: Nascita
Date:1873
City:Plesio
County:Como
Country:Italia (Italy)
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Name:Rosalia Irene Lombardini
Birth Year:abt 1902
Father:Giacomo Lombardini
Mother:Giuseppina Grappa
Spouse:Francesco Ugo Mangili
Record Type:Matrimonio
Date:1 mag 1925 (1 May 1925)
City:Como
County:Como
Country:Italia (Italy)
Click for record keep clicking to enlarge

Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
- denissebarilani
- Newbie

- Posts: 13
- Joined: 03 Jan 2008, 18:18
- Location: Stockholm,Sweden
Re: Someone with access to the Ancestry records..help!
wow, THANKS!...
but, damn..none of them is the one I'm looking for...I really thought it would be one of them
my ancestors are doing a great job hiding from me....
Thank you again!..and sorry for wasting your time in vain
but, damn..none of them is the one I'm looking for...I really thought it would be one of them
my ancestors are doing a great job hiding from me....
Thank you again!..and sorry for wasting your time in vain
Barilani, Artino, Galeazzi, Lombardini, Chianguerotti/Ciangherotti
