What is the best time to take a vacation to Italy March?
If not please advise me.
Thanks in advance.
Trip to Italy???
Re: Trip to Italy???
I would say it depends on what you want to do/see while you are there. You might check when the Easter holidays are next year -- some things might be closed during that time, but on the other hand you could run into wonderful celebrations. In my book, there is NO bad time to see Italy! The last time I was there was early May and we had great weather.
Re: Trip to Italy???
I was there during the last 2 weeks of November and 1st week in December... (Central Italy)
Thinking it might be cold... brought all my winter gear.. nordic knits, gloves, parka, hats...
In fact, it was truly a beautiful time of year... all I needed was a cardigan...
Rome was quite warm, but the mountains of the Abruzzo region were just a bit cooler...
As Garbo said...
Maria
Thinking it might be cold... brought all my winter gear.. nordic knits, gloves, parka, hats...
In fact, it was truly a beautiful time of year... all I needed was a cardigan...
Rome was quite warm, but the mountains of the Abruzzo region were just a bit cooler...
As Garbo said...
Happy planning,In my book, there is NO bad time to see Italy!
Maria
- LauriePierce
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 13 Feb 2005, 00:00
- Contact:
Re: Trip to Italy???
Hi,
My husband and I were in Foggia, Abruzzo, Molise, Le Marches and Umbria in May (the beginning). It was warm then it was rather chilly. Either way, it was the most wonderful experience. Looking forward to going back.
Have a great trip!
Laurie
My husband and I were in Foggia, Abruzzo, Molise, Le Marches and Umbria in May (the beginning). It was warm then it was rather chilly. Either way, it was the most wonderful experience. Looking forward to going back.
Have a great trip!
Laurie
