I would greatly appreciate help in translating this record. Link to Antenati portal: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Grazie mille!
Anna
1851 Birth Record Translation, Please
- AnnaMV0801
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 17 Oct 2012, 20:29
- Location: Ohio, USA
1851 Birth Record Translation, Please
"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." ~George Eliot
Re: 1851 Birth Record Translation, Please
INDEX#133AnnaMV0801 wrote:I would greatly appreciate help in translating this record. Link to Antenati portal: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Grazie mille!
Anna
1851 Dec 22nd in the town of Valezano at the 23rd hour birth of Antonio Leopardi son of Giuseppe Leopardi age 28 farmer son of Antonio Leopardi with his legal wife Rosa de Cristoforo age 26 daughter of Rocco de Cristoforo baptized in the parish church on Dec 24
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
Re: 1851 Birth Record Translation, Please
adelfio wrote:INDEX#133AnnaMV0801 wrote:I would greatly appreciate help in translating this record. Link to Antenati portal: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Grazie mille!
Anna
1851 Dec 22nd in the town of Valezano at the 23rd hour birth of Antonio Leopardi son of Giuseppe Leopardi age 28 farmer son of Antonio Leopardi with his legal wife Rosa de Cristoforo age 26 daughter of Rocco de Cristoforo baptized in the parish church on Dec 24
Marty
Baptism was on the 25th and not the 24th
Erudita
- AnnaMV0801
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 17 Oct 2012, 20:29
- Location: Ohio, USA
Re: 1851 Birth Record Translation, Please
Thank you both, Marty & Erudita. I'm so sorry, I posted a link to the wrong page!!
Record # 132 on the previous page is my great grandfather: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
Record # 132 on the previous page is my great grandfather: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." ~George Eliot
Re: 1851 Birth Record Translation, Please
INDEX#132AnnaMV0801 wrote:Thank you both, Marty & Erudita. I'm so sorry, I posted a link to the wrong page!!![]()
Record # 132 on the previous page is my great grandfather: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
1851 Dec 12th in the town of Valezano at the 2nd hour birth of Francesco Ventrella son of Antonio Ventrella age 28 mason son of deceased Agostino Ventrella with his wife Benedetta Lonigro age 27 daughter of Antonio Lonigro
Marty
Researching Trabia, Palermo surnames Adelfio, Bondi, Butera, Scardino,Rinella, Scardamaglia
Marty
Marty
- AnnaMV0801
- Newbie

- Posts: 8
- Joined: 17 Oct 2012, 20:29
- Location: Ohio, USA
Re: 1851 Birth Record Translation, Please
Thank you very much! I'd been having trouble figuring out Benedetta's surname, appreciate very much now knowing it's Lonigro.adelfio wrote:INDEX#132AnnaMV0801 wrote:Thank you both, Marty & Erudita. I'm so sorry, I posted a link to the wrong page!!![]()
Record # 132 on the previous page is my great grandfather: http://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.i ... ewsIndex=0
1851 Dec 12th in the town of Valezano at the 2nd hour birth of Francesco Ventrella son of Antonio Ventrella age 28 mason son of deceased Agostino Ventrella with his wife Benedetta Lonigro age 27 daughter of Antonio Lonigro
Marty
"What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories." ~George Eliot
